This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this Wenger dude been appointed manager for life or something? :lol:

feels like people always mad at him.

Was he ever good or has the game passed him by?

He used to be good he, managed some great Arsenal sides most notably the invincibles team (went the whole league season without losing a game). Most would argue the game has just passed him by.

Last edited:
He used to be good he, managed some great Arsenal sides most notably the invincibles team (went the whole league season without losing a game). Most would argue the game has just passed him by.
This.  I think Wegner is a great manager, but it seems like times have passed him by.  On the flipside of that, as a Man Utd fan, I would be weary of letting him go.  A rebuild can be a tough thing to work through.  He's brought stability to the club, and the importance of that can't be understated or underestimated.  My opinion is that Arsenal is between a rock and a hard place.

Kane is unbelievable :lol: that handshake though...**** off :lol:

Watching us yesterday, can't help but think, Ranieri was just getting everything wrong this season, we didn't press like that under him at all this year, when we went 1-0 down I wasn't worried at all. Maybe it was right about him asking the players to play a more conservative game, and it just didn't sit well.

It has, massively, he's failed to adapt to the game changing over the years, still making the same mistakes year on year.

Alexis on the bench yesterday. Jesus Christ

This.  I think Wegner is a great manager, but it seems like times have passed him by.  On the flipside of that, as a Man Utd fan, I would be weary of letting him go.  A rebuild can be a tough thing to work through.  He's brought stability to the club, and the importance of that can't be understated or underestimated.  My opinion is that Arsenal is between a rock and a hard place.

Arsenal are in a rock and a hard place. I personally think wenger is still a decent enough manager and I think he's been holding Arsenal together with duct tape the past few seasons. Outside of Alexis, Ozil, Bellerin and maybe Cech who else in their 11 is starting for another top side in the league. I know that's a simple argument but he's had a squad like that still finishing top 4 consistently but it was bound to catch up with them eventually. The game has passed him by but Arsenals board aren't doing much to help him at the same time.

Last edited:
Added Sane to my FT this week with City having two games this week. Would like to City drop points, but knowing there's no chance of that against a team as awful as Sunderland I hope Sane shows out.

Rough day for my teams yesterday, I was hoping I wouldn't have to suffer through a season of draws with SKC after what ManU has been doing to me...

Last edited:
Englishman scores:

"What a touch..."

"What a finish..."

"That's really really difficult to do.."

"What a finish!..."

"REALLY REALLY good..."

Ecuadorian scores:

"well it's a lovely finish"

:lol:

I'm not even surprised that Robbie is caking off of that youtube money :lol:,he likes to play neutral but I'm sure he enjoys the hell out of the Gunners woes on the low.

I did think folks were joking about him actually having a Rolls though :rofl:

STERLING TO AGUERO!!!! 

Shoutout to Yaya for that tackle that saved an attack from Sunderland and started the move for us 

Aliko Dangote

View media item 2356639
Net worth: 12.2 billion USD (2017)

Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian billionaire,[2] who owns the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities. The company operates in Nigeria and other African countries, including Benin, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia.[3] As of February 2017, he had an estimated net worth of US$12.5 billion.[2]

Dangote Group owns salt factories and flour mills and is a major importer of rice, fish, pasta, cement and fertiliser. The company exports cotton, cashew nuts, cocoa, sesame seed and ginger to several countries. It also has major investments in real estate, banking, transport, textiles and oil and gas. The company employs over 11,000 people and is the largest industrial conglomerate in West Africa.

Please buy Arsenal, MAKE ARSENAL GREAT AGAIN. Can we get a petition set up or something

What a nice finish Sane 
smokin.gif
 perfectly timed ball from Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom