This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool might keep the tradition of raiding Soton's roster alive by poaching Gabbiadini this summer :lol:

mane is abusing monreal right now

paul pogba makes 3x as much as sadio mane per week.... let that sink in. 
Did you just compare a winger and a midfielder by wages and hinting at one scoring more goals? :rofl:

Thats like asking an NBA Center why he dont get as much assists as the Point Guard.

Iniesta has no goals and 4 assists this season, 1 goal and 5 assists last season, 3 goals and 8 assists two seasons ago.

Let that sink in...

mane is abusing monreal right now

paul pogba makes 3x as much as sadio mane per week.... let that sink in. 
Did you just compare a winger and a midfielder by wages and hinting at one scoring more goals? :rofl:

Thats like asking an NBA Center why he dont get as much assists as the Point Guard.

Iniesta has no goals and 4 assists this season, 1 goal and 5 assists last season, 3 goals and 8 assists two seasons ago.

Let that sink in...

But midfielders are bought to score goals. :\

paul pogba makes a 140 thousand pounds more per week than iniesta...let that sink in

does that work for you?

Last edited:
paul pogba makes over a 130 thousand pounds more per week than toni kroos....let that sink in

Last edited:
cot damn neymar 
sick.gif

paul pogba makes a 140 thousand pounds more per week than iniesta...let that sink in

does that work for you?
Man, wish I could watch this Barca game...

I understand that part, but both their roles are almost the same, he just gets paid more and younger talents will always get paid more for potential.

Overpaid? Absolutely, its not even our clubs money being flushed down the toilet anyways :lol: Pogba is the least of Man U's problem but he's an easy target because of the money.

Every team was salivating at trying to sign him a summer ago. He would be so much better at a different club but I just feel its unfair to compare him to players out of his position.

Last edited:
^ fair enough but i was just raising the point of the extreme difference in wages is absurd. 

atletico is about to hit a big lick this summer.

anywho is about damn time our team started having fun again

that announcement by lucho got our whole club lit. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom