This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moh and Claude didn't look like they enjoyed the laughing throughout the interview.

I think Claude in specific was looking to give Gary a fuss like he's outside the emirates on a saturday after an L

Zlatan needs to be the star of a shaolin soccer sequel
laugh.gif
i am down with this idea...but he has to be the villain.

Roy keane will always be bitter in regards to anything United

Would like to see wenger replace lucho at Barca..

Imagine if wenger goes to barca, drops 100 mil, and wins the treble :rofl: and we find out it's really not his fault

I really wanted to see wenger win the epl again with Arsenal. Might shed a tear if that ever happened :wow:. He deserves a lot of the **** that he gets, but put some respek on that mans name.

You either retire a hero or you manage long enough to see yourself become the villain.

poch rumors for barca 
nerd.gif

not sure though with tottenhams performances in europe. i love the style they play with though. 

poch rumors for barca :nerd:

not sure though with tottenhams performances in europe. i love the style they play with though. 

I thought this was a few years away....I know i've heard about these rumors before...but still thought this wasn't going to happen so soon...

Wenger to Barca would be ultimate karma :pimp:

But what if he succeeds?

What if the thing thats really holding Wenger back is the board, and their penny pinching board?

What if Wenger and his "pretty football" goes the distance?

Wenger to Barca would be ultimate karma :pimp:

But what if he succeeds?

What if the thing thats really holding Wenger back is the board, and their penny pinching board?

What if Wenger and his "pretty football" goes the distance?
No doubt the board is holding him back, but then Wenger has given us no reason to believe it's all the board. We see this in him constantly undercutting fair market values with **** bids. 40M+1 for Suarez was the worst offense. Couldn't believe that bull ****.

Theres been so many goals this week

4-0 Juve
4-0 PSG
5-1 Bayern
3-1 Madrid

And the week aint even over :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom