This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen but could you imagine the scenes if Wenger ends up managing Barca until the end of his career? :rofl:

Although I can see him heading to Juve if Allegri does head to London

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of bitter folks upset at the Pogbas display of brotherly affection yesterday :rolleyes, that's probably the first and only time they'll get to play each other at OT. What did people expect? :lol:

Roy Keane was complaining about it saying he hasn't even talked to his bros in 5 years,like that's anyone else's fault or problem other than his own :lol:. I swear folks will find anything to ***** about,even a family bond...

Last edited:
Anybody see Ancelotti's cameo in Star Trek Beyond?

Mad random.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Dom Solanke is leaving Chelsea due to his weekly wage demand not being met. Wonder if Lewis Baker will be apart of the squad next season.
I've been following him for awhile and he is really talented but he is demanding stupid wages for a kid who has never played with the first team

If Wenger leaves, Barcelona should go hard body for Bellerin

Last edited:
Y'all like a bunch of circling vultures
laugh.gif

i didn't post about RM Napoli, but what a match. 4 awesome goals

Insigne catching Navas and hitting him with the curve from distance

Carvajal with a diamond of a cross to Benz

Kroos passing it to the bottom corner like only he does

and then Casemiro. Literally screamed when he scored that. Son didn't just lash either, hit it with wonderful technique slicing up so it dipped down 
pimp.gif

If Wenger goes, he needs to go 100% and save the club by pushing Kroenke out of a helicopter.

Last edited:
i don't think anyone from North America can really understand how Europeans fans take footy so serious. I even know a few who when younger were at some academy's so they take it way more serious than us.

Not true. We have people that are of central/south american descent who are as or more passionate about football than our european counterparts

F A C T S

I LIVE FOR FOOTY

[emoji]9917[/emoji]️ > [emoji]127944[/emoji]

AND DON'T FORGET CARIBBEAN DECENT [emoji]133673644537[/emoji][emoji]133673644537[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of bitter folks upset at the Pogbas display of brotherly affection yesterday :rolleyes, that's probably the first and only time they'll get to play each other at OT. What did people expect? :lol:

Roy Keane was complaining about it saying he hasn't even talked to his bros in 5 years,like that's anyone else's fault or problem other than his own :lol:. I swear folks will find anything to ***** about,even a family bond...

I saw that same thing. It was really weird to me as well. They way people were talking about it, you'd swear these guys were half assing it. SMH

Playing your brother at OT in European competition with your mom and brother looking on is too dope. I'd be hype AF

its a common phrase to say "unucky" when someone hits the post.. you can miss me with your low key slander

Pogba> your entire MF
Unlucky would be if he had a reputation for scoring goals and happened to hit the pole and miss

Like I said Pogba missing goal is expected

Or has he just been unlucky his whole career?

If Wenger goes, he needs to go 100% and save the club by pushing Kroenke out of a helicopter.

askjhfhfkjasdfhkjs :rofl:

i don't think anyone from North America can really understand how Europeans fans take footy so serious. I even know a few who when younger were at some academy's so they take it way more serious than us.

Not true. We have people that are of central/south american descent who are as or more passionate about football than our european counterparts

F A C T S

I LIVE FOR FOOTY

[emoji]9917[/emoji]️ > [emoji]127944[/emoji]

I know some black barbershops that would disagree :lol:

Roy keane will always be bitter in regards to anything United

Would like to see wenger replace lucho at Barca..

You really are a momo for this comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom