This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid should replace Morata this summer w/ DYBALA.. his value will only continue to climb.. though I wonder if that move is still too premature for his growth

Always thought Dybala would end up at Barca eventually,it'd be an absolute coup if Real got him :x

Morata for Dybala plus cash would be cheaper then buying Dybala later. For example, after the 2018 WC should he participate and show out. However, Dybala would be sitting like Morata is right now.

Real Madrid been looking for Benz's replacement since 2011.

Yet there he is

Still startin

Still ballin

View media item 2101430View media item 2101431

Word :lol:,I don't see the need to get rid of him anytime soon when everything's been working out just fine. Morata isn't anywhere near his level. The whole Valbuena mess has subsided so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on Les Bleus soon too.

Bugatti is that dude though :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2336048
no way he was there all alone :rofl:

If y'all don't know, this is the infamous corner store in Little Haiti where a lot of rap videos are filmed.

Also, what're you doing on RM's reddit PRIME PRIME ?

Switching to yet another club?

Nah, I was reading about how they played PSG v Barca highlights at the Bernabeau and it linked to the Real Madrid reddit so I started lurking [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I checked the Barca Reddit too. It's shambles over there

Last edited:
Dope picture

tumblr_olhnjkK3bD1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

That's dope :pimp:

PogBros........
smokin.gif
Musta been a cool moment for their family.

Manchester+United+v+Saint+Etienne+UEFA+Europa+K3hsAN4YHDhx.jpg

I liked this pic... 
laugh.gif
 @ Ztalan always going for the too-spectacular... but with a low conversion rate. 
eyes.gif

Which, I guess, is a bit ironic considering how lucky his hattrick was.  Oh well.

Manchester+United+v+Saint+Etienne+UEFA+Europa+gcfO-aZoQe0x.jpg

@ArsenalFanTV: Over 5,000 Chilean football fans have signed up to march in protest against Alexis Sanchez remaining at Arsenal.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dom Solanke is leaving Chelsea due to his weekly wage demand not being met. Wonder if Lewis Baker will be apart of the squad next season.

Seems like the Gunner dressing room is even more lit than AFTV lately :rofl:

@samuelJayC:

Arsenal in meltdown. Press reporting that Sanchez & Chamberlain had bust-up in the dressing room & there were fights in the stands. #afc

Tuchel (4/1) & Allegri (4/1) are the joint-favourites to replace Wenger. More reports this morning that both Wenger & Sanchez are leaving.

Wenger says he will manage next season at Arsenal or a new club - he won't retire. "Even if I go #afc won't win every game."

Wenger on #afc fans' anger: "It's not like Arsenal had won the European Cup 5 times before I arrived. They've never won it."

That could explain why he wanted to go on a quick vacay ASAP right after. I'm not surprised that things have gotten bitter though,the toxic atmosphere and genuine fan anger around the Emirates has been building for years now and looks like everything has come to a head after that *** whooping at the Allianz.

Wenger had some quality ether for Gooners though :lol:,basically on his "I built this club and you're gonna regret it when I'm gone" steeze. He's not even wrong about the first part

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom