This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said I was innocent. The bantz is fun, but y'all get in y'all bag very easily. Banging on the keyboard as y'all type. We said you were in 6th and y'all response was "Well...Well...You guys are gay". Very random.

Man's told us a couple weeks ago that Chelsea and Tottenham was gonna get in our backsides. We got 4 points from the two. Eat y'all heart out.
Tommy.. tommy. Relax papa

Before trey was allowed back in here, week after week you cried about united fans defending each other.. soon as you get a chance you do the same.. and not even coy about it. You can't fault me for calling a spade a spade.

Maybe it is you who is taking this too seriously?

Last edited:
Tommy.. tommy. Relax papa

Before trey was allowed back in here, week after week you cried about united fans defending each other.. soon as you get a chance you do the same.. and not even coy about it. You can't fault me for calling a spade a spade.
We're just preaching the Good Word brother. Y'all man's was in here spewing lies that midfielders shouldn't be rated cause they can't score. I couldn't allow such nonsense to be spewed to the masses. I thought y'all would have taken him aside and give him the proper knowledge, but that didn't happen

Wait, how the hell are Liverpool fans so cocky when you're only one point ahead of united? I'm missing something?

AS Monaco up 3-0 in the first half.

4-0 now.

Mbappe hattrick.

It's their league to lose now.

Wait, how the hell are Liverpool fans so cocky when you're only one point ahead of united? I'm missing something?

[quote name="beans718" url="/t/652424/official-football-thread-transfer-market-closing-just-to-clarify-all-are-welcome-here/25440#post_27520221"]
Who do you even support fam :rofl:
Been nothing but Roma talk since January, United wins and you come in here with that chest poking out
[/quote]
I think this was meant for you. Also what's up with your sudden obsession with us ? You also don't seem to understand how the table and points works. A point is crucial in Football, so if you think it's just 1 point, then you sir have a lot to learn.

Last edited:
I think this was meant for you. Also what's up with your sudden obsession with us ? You also don't seem to understand how the table and points works. A point is crucial in Football, so if you think it's just 1 point, then you sir have a lot to learn.

I got no obsession with y'all. You in particular are just very full of yourself when it comes to footy.

It's aite we gonna keep this 6th spot warm for you.

View media item 2329464

Beans Beans

I support Roma, but I can't watch them play in England, Spain, Germany, etc. So of course I'll support a team from each league. Ive stated before that I support more than one team. Roma being the main team. You guys only pick up on the Roma thing because you think they suck.

Also I don't post in here much because it's a hand full of you guys who disregard anyone that isnt in the inner circle.

Last edited:
Good tough win for Real, could have been more not sure why Zidane came out defensive, maybe to prepare for Napoli.

Last edited:
Beans Beans

I support Roma, but I can't watch them play in England, Spain, Germany, etc. So of course I'll support a team from each league. Ive stated before that I support more than one team. Roma being the main team. You guys only pick up on the Roma thing because you think they suck.

Also I don't post in here much because it's a hand full of you guys who disregard anyone that isnt in the inner circle.
No need to tell me papa. I only sling mud at dudes that play in the dirt.. Tommy edited my post to Roma.. I was talking about that Liverpool fan who only supports when its convenient

Last edited:
In MLS news our away kit 

atlanta-united-2017-away-kit-2.JPG

atlanta-united-2017-away-kit-11.jpg
atlanta-united-2017-away-kit-12.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day where I get sad a Barca player goes down (Vidal) and I'm CELEBRATING and REJOICING literally out of my seat pumping my fists!! that an RM player goes down.

Danilo is a straight up bogey! It isn't a coincidence that 5 minutes after he goes down RM got the go-ahead goal, and they went from playing like imposters to the real  RM we all know.

Nacho needs to get a ton of credit, son has slotted at CB, LB, and now is showing he's a better RB than Danilo. Good with both feet and a solid all-around defender.

edit: before anyone gets at me i didn't wish he was injured, but i was pleading for him to get subbed off tho and it was clear that 3-5-2 ******** Zizou fielded was around Danilo's weaknesses and style, and it wasn't working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom