This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still HOPING spuds can get something from this game. Came back on citeh before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rose out is a huge miss. Spurs would have been better served playing with a deeper line and playing long balls to Kane.

Good half from Dembele.

Wijnaldum on the first goal :pimp:

Mane. His change of speed and overall coolness makes him difficult to read and dope to watch.

Smh

Was just talking to my boy who's a big Chelsea fan about how Spurs have got it all, but mentally they always collapse. We laugh and have a drink...turn on the screen....what do you know....

If I were Levy I would honestly hire a psychologist to find out what's going on at that club

Smh

Was just talking to my boy who's a big Chelsea fan about how Spurs have got it all, but mentally they always collapse. We laugh and have a drink...turn on the screen....what do you know....

If I were Levy I would honestly hire a psychologist to find out what's going on at that club
Partly attributable to injuries and Liverpool just outplaying us.

Smh

I mean it wasn't too long ago that they bodied both Chelsea and City. Probably gonna body y'all too

Last edited:
They took the L and kickstarted the undefeated league run last time we played though,doubt Mou's afraid of Poch in the least

Last edited:
Smh

Partly attributable to injuries and Liverpool just outplaying us.

My boy says to me right now 'they've got a title challenging squad...I just don't get it...year after year....'

I'm just as dumbfounded as him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom