This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally y'all admit man's be on something at times. But he ain't lying though. How y'all consider y'all selves title challengers but don't consider Tottenham as one ?
He said year after yr.. implying it's been more than just the last two seasons, which would be wrong. I'm surprised you even paying attention to us with trey's **** all in ya mouf

Last edited:
Thank you Pool for keeping our lead at 9 pts, hopefully we beat Burnley tomorrow and end this league tomorrow 

Thanks Pool! Chelsea takes care of business tomorrow and it's pretty much a wrap. 2-6 though is gonna be a battle that should be fun.

And we united.. we title challengers every year .. well atleast until the season starts :rofl:

Finally y'all admit man's be on something at times. But he ain't lying though. How y'all consider y'all selves title challengers but don't consider Tottenham as one ?
He said year after yr.. implying it's been more than just the last two seasons, which would be wrong. I'm surprised you even paying attention to us with trey's **** all in ya mouf

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

They're just mad because nothing they do can get them out of 6th :lol:

Last edited:
Come on tommy.. when have you ever just been about the game?

Your feels.. they fuel me

Last edited:
Come on tommy.. when have you ever just been about the game?
Everything I've posted has always been about the game. Y'all just can't handle the truth and implode. Sounds like y'all walk away from this legit angry. Me on the other hand forget about it until I sign back on.

Last edited:
Everything I've posted has always been about the game. Y'all just can't handle the truth and implode. Sounds like y'all walk away from this legit angry. Me on the other hand forget about it until I sign back on.
Tommy spare me that innocent ish.. atleast stand by the bantz.. be a man

Tommy spare me that innocent ish.. atleast stand by the bantz.. be a man
Never said I was innocent. The bantz is fun, but y'all get in y'all bag very easily. Banging on the keyboard as y'all type. We said you were in 6th and y'all response was "Well...Well...You guys are gay". Very random.

Man's told us a couple weeks ago that Chelsea and Tottenham was gonna get in our backsides. We got 4 points from the two. Eat y'all heart out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom