This eastbay hoodie is not cutting it. : Paging Ninjahood :

Champion hoodies are a thing of the past, thermos, gap and AE hoodies are much better fitting and great quality aswell, how can some of you like to walk around looking like you got one of these on your head?

400_F_11164249_WJRnjw0uvqRCnxt32Xw9D59xcg6m6lyS.jpg

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Ralph Lauren hoodies are the truth. Not the thin zip ups but the thick ones with the thermal piping in the inner hood. Always on sale too
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

pimp.gif

rocking one now

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Ralph Lauren hoodies are the truth. Not the thin zip ups but the thick ones with the thermal piping in the inner hood. Always on sale too
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

pimp.gif

rocking one now

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Has anybody seen this in retail stores or will I only be able to get this online?

Rw7B4.png
I got that exact sweater from Champions website like a year ago

edit: didnt read your post correctly, have NOT seen this in any retail stores.

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Has anybody seen this in retail stores or will I only be able to get this online?

Rw7B4.png
I got that exact sweater from Champions website like a year ago

edit: didnt read your post correctly, have NOT seen this in any retail stores.

Rw7B4.png
lmfao, that's been in stores since last year
Broad st newark Jimmy Jazz still has that on the wall, was there last sunday.

edit:

my only complaint with Champion are that the colors go fast

I get a tiny stain, wipe it off with cold water and a toothbrush and the color seems to go with it 
laugh.gif

this happens from crewnecks to superhoods, and even without this scenarios, most dont look the same after 2 washes.

Rw7B4.png
lmfao, that's been in stores since last year
Broad st newark Jimmy Jazz still has that on the wall, was there last sunday.

edit:

my only complaint with Champion are that the colors go fast

I get a tiny stain, wipe it off with cold water and a toothbrush and the color seems to go with it 
laugh.gif

this happens from crewnecks to superhoods, and even without this scenarios, most dont look the same after 2 washes.

I concur on the RL zip ups, but the thicker one with the thermal lining in the hood. Wish they had quality ones like that that weren't designer

But since you need one for work, champion is the way to go. Not too expensive with decent quality.

I concur on the RL zip ups, but the thicker one with the thermal lining in the hood. Wish they had quality ones like that that weren't designer

But since you need one for work, champion is the way to go. Not too expensive with decent quality.

I have no idea why they haven't changed the "super hood" hoody from pointy to a more round look.
30t6p3b.gif
It wouldn't be that hard to do. And would probably attract a lot more people.

I have no idea why they haven't changed the "super hood" hoody from pointy to a more round look.
30t6p3b.gif
It wouldn't be that hard to do. And would probably attract a lot more people.

i still have footlocker thermal hoodies from 4-5 years ago, when their quality was still really good.  they're fully lined and heavy / thick.  best ones i have.

i still have footlocker thermal hoodies from 4-5 years ago, when their quality was still really good.  they're fully lined and heavy / thick.  best ones i have.

Back
Top Bottom