This eastbay hoodie is not cutting it. : Paging Ninjahood :

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Has anybody seen this in retail stores or will I only be able to get this online?

Rw7B4.png
lmfao, that's been in stores since last year
Broad st newark Jimmy Jazz still has that on the wall, was there last sunday.

edit:

my only complaint with Champion are that the colors go fast

I get a tiny stain, wipe it off with cold water and a toothbrush and the color seems to go with it 
laugh.gif

this happens from crewnecks to superhoods, and even without this scenarios, most dont look the same after 2 washes.

yep.... Grabbed a couple a few weeks ago......thick as hell....well worth it because I'm not that big on hoodies

Has anybody seen this in retail stores or will I only be able to get this online?

Rw7B4.png

edit:

I get a tiny stain, wipe it off with cold water and a toothbrush and the color seems to go with it 
laugh.gif

this happens from crewnecks to superhoods, and even without this scenarios, most dont look the same after 2 washes.

yep.... Grabbed a couple a few weeks ago......thick as hell....well worth it because I'm not that big on hoodies

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Has anybody seen it at a major retail store like kohls, jcpenny, sporst authority?

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Has anybody seen it at a major retail store like kohls, jcpenny, sporst authority?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ninjahood

make sure its da SUPERHOOD version, thats da conehead joints with da material that doesn't pill and will keep you warm as a button.
smokin.gif

Lol I was hoping to get the regular ones but if they're better quality then I'll cop em. What is a good price for superhoods?
50 60 non zipper, 65 zipper  is what they usually go for
fixed.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ninjahood

make sure its da SUPERHOOD version, thats da conehead joints with da material that doesn't pill and will keep you warm as a button.
smokin.gif

Lol I was hoping to get the regular ones but if they're better quality then I'll cop em. What is a good price for superhoods?
50 60 non zipper, 65 zipper  is what they usually go for
fixed.

arent champion hoods mad expensive now for a plain solid color hoodie?

rockin a solid black H&M hood at the moment. 20 bones. kinda fitted too.

rockin a solid black H&M hood at the moment. 20 bones. kinda fitted too.

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Not yet.... Seen the regular joints in macy's on sale for $14 though... Not as thick ... Snatched a couple of them too.. Put a thermal on under it and you will be good..

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Not yet.... Seen the regular joints in macy's on sale for $14 though... Not as thick ... Snatched a couple of them too.. Put a thermal on under it and you will be good..

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Has anybody seen it at a major retail store like kohls, jcpenny, sports authority?
these are da top tier superhood champions...most of those stores dont carry em unless there's a market for em. (i.e. every jimmy jazz in NYC, as well as every DR jays)

Rw7B4.png

edit:

laugh.gif

Has anybody seen it at a major retail store like kohls, jcpenny, sports authority?
these are da top tier superhood champions...most of those stores dont carry em unless there's a market for em. (i.e. every jimmy jazz in NYC, as well as every DR jays)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I have no idea why they haven't changed the "super hood" hoody from pointy to a more round look.
30t6p3b.gif
It wouldn't be that hard to do. And would probably attract a lot more people.

KKKonehead style they got is wack imo

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I have no idea why they haven't changed the "super hood" hoody from pointy to a more round look.
30t6p3b.gif
It wouldn't be that hard to do. And would probably attract a lot more people.

KKKonehead style they got is wack imo

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

you comparing a superhood champion hoodie to a H&M is like comparing a honda civic to a S550

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

you comparing a superhood champion hoodie to a H&M is like comparing a honda civic to a S550

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Rw7B4.png

That is horrific. Why in Gods name would you want to wear a big C like that on your chest? I'm anti any type of advertising when it comes to clothes. Give me a Carhart hoodie and im good to go.

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Rw7B4.png

That is horrific. Why in Gods name would you want to wear a big C like that on your chest? I'm anti any type of advertising when it comes to clothes. Give me a Carhart hoodie and im good to go.

Back
Top Bottom