This eastbay hoodie is not cutting it. : Paging Ninjahood :

I got a North Face one for like ~$30 earlier this fall. It was a plain one with just the logo on the front. My favorite hoody by far that I've ever had and I have a champion one as well, but the champion ones are small too IMO. I'm comparing the pull-over ones FYI.

been rockin with the og champ from the 80's or 90's lately
laugh.gif
, **#! is still warm as hell.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive never owned a champion hoodie because I thought they were overrated. Are they really that offical?
have you ever seen a champion hoodie commercial? no

everything that has ever been said about a champion has been word of mouth....there really is nothing better thats seeing it.
pimp.gif

Ive never owned a champion hoodie because I thought they were overrated. Are they really that offical?
have you ever seen a champion hoodie commercial? no

everything that has ever been said about a champion has been word of mouth....there really is nothing better thats seeing it.
pimp.gif

make sure its da SUPERHOOD version, thats da conehead joints with da material that doesn't pill and will keep you warm as a button.
smokin.gif

make sure its da SUPERHOOD version, thats da conehead joints with da material that doesn't pill and will keep you warm as a button.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smokin.gif

Lol I was hoping to get the regular ones but if they're better quality then I'll cop em. What is a good price for superhoods?

smokin.gif

Lol I was hoping to get the regular ones but if they're better quality then I'll cop em. What is a good price for superhoods?

smokin.gif

50 is what they usually go for

smokin.gif

50 is what they usually go for

Back
Top Bottom