This dude Em wow!!

I will always remember when I first heard the Eminem show, changed my life, had my face on
eek.gif
just from listening.

Cause you can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn your back
And %$%% Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack

laugh.gif
one of my fave lines..Em is just dope *hat*

Em show is straight on every song...my least favorite song on there is Drips and Em rapes that track

em show is whack IMO. i guess it just depends on what kind of eminem style you like. I'm more into his Slim Shady(horror core) style.

roll.gif
at dude saying that Square Dance song was hot.

and ya, i have a blink 182 sig, so? i also listen to Pink Floyd, that means i cant listen to rap??

SSLP will never be topped. Role Model, Brain Damage, Just Don't Give a ((((, Still Don't Give a )))), As the World Turns, Bad Meets Evil, I'mShady, Cum On Everybody
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

back to the point of this thread

"my favorite color is red, like the blood shed of kurt cobains head when he shot himself dead"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

em show is whack IMO. i guess it just depends on what kind of eminem style you like. I'm more into his Slim Shady(horror core) style.

roll.gif
at dude saying that Square Dance song was hot.

and ya, i have a blink 182 sig, so? i also listen to Pink Floyd, that means i cant listen to rap??

SSLP will never be topped. Role Model, Brain Damage, Just Don't Give a ((((, Still Don't Give a )))), As the World Turns, Bad Meets Evil, I'm Shady, Cum On Everybody
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

back to the point of this thread

"my favorite color is red, like the blood shed of kurt cobains head when he shot himself dead"
happy.gif

by having blink as your sig I would take it that you would not like his most serious album and like his more silly stuff. That's all I meant by it...and Iwas right.

one of the all time greats without a doubt (minus some of his half-assed @%@#%#@#)....lyrics, delivery, energy; all superb.

I wanted an album so rugged nobody could touch it
Spend a million a track and went over my budget (Ohh *@%$!)
Now how in the %%%* am I supposed to get out of debt?
I can't rap anymore - I just murdered the alphabet

The greatest rapper to ever do it.

Back
Top Bottom