This dude Em wow!!

Sick sick dreams of picnic scenes, two kids, sixteen
with M-16's and ten clips each
And them %$#*& reach through six kids each
And Slim gets blamed in Bill Clint's speech to fix these streets?

Originally Posted by antj2k2

It's.

Not.

Fair.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by antj2k2

what song is this from?

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

When it comes to the technical aspect of rapping, nobody comes close to him.

No, not even Lupe.

Actually, Elzhi goes toe to toe with Em in the rhyme scheme department. If Em was black, this is how he would sound. Tell me he doesn't sound like a black Em in "Teach You How to Rap". All these Detroit artists
sick.gif

Dudes voice is boring. I almost fell asleep listening to that first song. That's the reason why he ain't Eminem.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

When it comes to the technical aspect of rapping, nobody comes close to him.

No, not even Lupe.

Actually, Elzhi goes toe to toe with Em in the rhyme scheme department. If Em was black, this is how he would sound. Tell me he doesn't sound like a black Em in "Teach You How to Rap". All these Detroit artists
sick.gif

Dudes voice is boring. I almost fell asleep listening to that first song. That's the reason why he ain't Eminem.

I don't do black music, I don't do white music
I make fight music, for high school kids
I put lives at risk when I drive like this {*tires screech*}
I put wives at risk with a knife like this (AHHH!!)
%%$#, you probably think I'm in your tape deck now
I'm in the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out
Ducked the $%$% way down, waitin to straight jump out
put it over your mouth, and grab you by the face, what now?
Oh - you want me to watch my mouth, how?
Take my !*+*@% eyeballs out, and turn em around?
Look - I'll burn your !*+*@% house down, circle around
and hit the hydrant, so you can't put your burning furniture out

"me and marcus allen went over to see nicole. heard a knock at the door, musta been ron gold. jump behind the door, put the orgy on hold, killed them bothand smeared blood in a white bronco (we did it!) "

"when i smoke out, i hit the trees harder than sonny bono"

"give me 2 fat tabs and 3 shrooms and you wont see me like fat people in steam rooms"

i could go on for days

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by eight2one

Every time i listen to Marshall Mathers LP, its cemented that he is on another level....it looks he didnt try further on in his career.

He's better on Eminem Show. After Em Show he stopped progressing. With Relapse he's back IMO. If Relapse and SSLP were swapped and Relapse was his debut people would've viewed it far more higher. I still dig Relapse. Just waitin on part 2.

Eminme show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whack cd, aside from im a soldier and ill i collapse.

SSLP, MMLP, and Devils Night - best #*$% dude ever did
pimp.gif
and thats thetruth. coming from a hometown dude. aint no one i know in the metro detroit area bump em show or encore. CDs are whhhacck

"The criminal cop killin hip hop villain,
A minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners"

smh.gif
...the first time i really thought about dat line

"...My lyrics are soothing...
But its also been proven...
That they can put you in the mood to jump out of a car while its moving!!...
You've been waiting on this moment...
My sermon is like an omen...
I'm swervin'...
I'm Eric Sermon...
I saw the window was open... and I jumped through it...
My !%$, if you don't get pumped to it...
I quit... here's my rhymebook... go head and thumb through it!!...
And pick what you want from it...
Rummage and find somethin' you can used to jump someone or roll up bumpin'!!!...

I'm constantly coppin' over you squatin'...
!%$ has gotten
to the point where I aint even writin no more, I'm just jottin'...
This is chicken scratch!!...
S**t is sickenin'... I've been kickin @**...
Off BS throw-away rhymes... pick a batch!!!..."

Straight wordplay... son wasnt even talkin' bout a damn thing... just showin' how nice he was witthe words...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eminem Show is probably my favorite album, however MMLP and SSLP are probably lyrically his best (Infinite was dope too..) - I was a Freshman in High Schoolaround the time Eminem Show came out. Those were the good ol' days.. Used to bump that CD nonstop and listen all the way through -- Sure hope R2 he spitshow he does in his recent features.. I know he's still got it in him.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

eight2one wrote:

Every time i listen to Marshall Mathers LP, its cemented that he is on another level....it looks he didnt try further on in his career.

He's better on Eminem Show. After Em Show he stopped progressing. With Relapse he's back IMO. If Relapse and SSLP were swapped and Relapse was his
debut people would've viewed it far more higher. I still dig Relapse. Just waitin on part 2.

Eminme show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SSLP, MMLP, and Devils Night - best !!@! dude ever did
pimp.gif
and thats the truth. coming from a hometown dude. aint no one i know in the metro detroit area bump em show or encore. CDs are whhhacck

You're *!#!+$$ crazy. The Eminem Show was dudes third BEST CD
pimp.gif

Em has 4 classics
pimp.gif

The only whack album was Encore and Relapse.

It's a, sick world we live in these days
"Slim for Pete's sakes put down Christopher Reeve's legs!"
Geez, you guys are so sensitive
"Slim it's a touchy subject, try and just don't mention it"

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

eight2one wrote:

He's better on Eminem Show. After Em Show he stopped progressing. With Relapse he's back IMO. If Relapse and SSLP were swapped and Relapse was his
debut people would've viewed it far more higher. I still dig Relapse. Just waitin on part 2.

Eminme show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
and thats the truth. coming from a hometown dude. aint no one i know in the metro detroit area bump em show or encore. CDs are whhhacck

pimp.gif

Em has 4 classics
pimp.gif

bro, the song Underground(from relapse) is better than the whole Eminem Show album.
Relapse grew on me the more i lsitened to it, that didn't happen to me with Em show, i gave it a chance. Like i said,Soldier and till i collapse
pimp.gif
but thats it for me
we can all agree though, Em is
pimp.gif
x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ^1000

only song i really liked of the refill was music box. buffalo bill is aight, but i prefer em without that stupid accent. the beat is hot though.

the Eminem Show was wack? ya 2 are BUGGIN...that's probably his best musical all around album. It's not as lyrical or witty as the SSLP or MMLP but thesongs itself are great. Say Goodbye To Hollywood, Superman, even his verse on Drips is so ill and that's my least favorite song on the album. Each albumsdelivers something different, nothings ever really the same.

thats that detroit flow..listen to almost any d rapper and youll see hints of it at the very least

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

the Eminem Show was wack? ya 2 are BUGGIN...that's probably his best musical all around album. It's not as lyrical or witty as the SSLP or MMLP but the songs itself are great. Say Goodbye To Hollywood, Superman, even his verse on Drips is so ill and that's my least favorite song on the album. Each albums delivers something different, nothings ever really the same.

I'm sayin'.

i dont see how you can listen to him with an unbiased ear and not say he is the greatest rapper alive. nobody is seeing him. Cant waitRelapse 2

honestly, i don't know what people see in the new Em...i was a huge fan during SSLP and MMLP (infinate is dope too), but his new %!%@ is just so @!$$%+%wack...i'm not even being biased...i'm seriously not seeing what ya'll are seeing...only tracks i ride with on Relapse are Beautiful, Deja Vu, andUnderground (Insane, Stay Wide Awake for the beats), and his new features have been horrible to say the least...dude lost it

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

eight2one wrote:

Eminme show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Em has 4 classics
pimp.gif

bro, the song Underground(from relapse) is better than the whole Eminem Show album.
Relapse grew on me the more i lsitened to it, that didn't happen to me with Em show, i gave it a chance. Like i said,Soldier and till i collapse
pimp.gif
but thats it for me
we can all agree though, Em is
pimp.gif
x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ^1000

I can't tell if you're being serious or joking...you do have Blink 182 in your sig..EM SHOW was a no nonsense album, straight up lyrical slaughter,dope beats, flow outta this world, and he was ACTUALLY making songs with real *$*#... "More Pain inside of my brain than a little girl inside of a planeaimed at the world trade." that line has always stuck with me and that's from the SILLIEST song on the album.. Soldier, White America, TILL ICOLLAPSE, Square Dance, Business, Cleaning out my closet, Music Stops...I can list the whole album.....

Back
Top Bottom