This commercial tho VOL....Did you see it????

I ain't even gon stun,t **** was looking up in the end then sudden homie popped up and spawn that stick I chuckled but still.......

It's obvious that the shooter has been listening to Future's - Stick Talk. That's what led him to take that action. Definitely not the bullying or bad parenting. Hip Hop caused it

So, this is the world we live in. Amazing how they omitted the kids home life. Maybe mom and dad could have seen it, too, but I guess they were just as blind as the viewers.

Thought my mans Evan was going to make a move for the buns over the summer, god damn 
laugh.gif

Didn't notice him at all

Damn Canada really don't play lol
They're serious with their PSA's that was crazy haha

Facts :lol:

Question for the fellas though....would you still marry shorty even though her face looking like a deep fried Popeyes Cajun turkey on Thanksgiving day?

If she's a Nas stan would you ?

All she needs is 1 pipe. (And I can provide that, nah mean?) Cus I like to bone, I'm a peaceful brother; eat up so much the girls call me seafood lover. I'll be having her legs shaking, stab em, break em, I'm Hercules Hercules when having relations

Good commercial, but you dudes hyped it up for me a bit.

This is far and away the most 0-100 commercial I've ever seen:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

where's the rubber mats in the kitchen near the stoves?
That's what came to mind after I laughed.

She talking about deep fryer too close but no rubber mats. Easy lawsuit for her if she survives or her fam in the millions.

Last edited:
It's obvious that the shooter has been listening to Future's - Stick Talk. That's what led him to take that action. Definitely not the bullying or bad parenting. Hip Hop caused it
Took a shot of henny, had him goin brazy brazy.... That track does evoke a rather primal emotion from me though... :nerd: (turn up turn up)

I thought that creepy kid was the one talking to evan and crushing on him then when evan rejected him he'd shoot him. People definitely noticed some of the gun stuff while watching the commercial.

Back
Top Bottom