Things you like to do but suck at?

FPS and singing. I'm decent at piano, but would like to be way better 
ohwell.gif

baking
my cuffins(muffins made out of cookie mix) are perfection..but everything else i bake always slacks. my cakes crumble, my brownies burn and my cookies are never all the way done
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

baking
my cuffins(muffins made out of cookie mix) are perfection..but everything else i bake always slacks. my cakes crumble, my brownies burn and my cookies are never all the way done
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In theory, I like to dance. I never do though. Because I'm pretty sure I can't.

Past that, yea...if I'm not good at it, I probably don't like it.

In theory, I like to dance. I never do though. Because I'm pretty sure I can't.

Past that, yea...if I'm not good at it, I probably don't like it.

NBA 2K11 as well
laugh.gif
...matter of fact I'd say video games in general. I'm not a very "skilled" gamer, maybe besides football, even though I play quite a bit.
Poker

NBA 2K11 as well
laugh.gif
...matter of fact I'd say video games in general. I'm not a very "skilled" gamer, maybe besides football, even though I play quite a bit.
Poker

I suck at everything. I'm confident and go hard at everything I do from Basketball to video games and still lose. I lose at board games. I always go in with the "I can win" mentality but always come out with an L. I've never been good at anything, depressing thinking about it really. I can be up 10 points on Madden with 30 seconds left or whatever and somehow find a way to blow it and lose.

I suck at everything. I'm confident and go hard at everything I do from Basketball to video games and still lose. I lose at board games. I always go in with the "I can win" mentality but always come out with an L. I've never been good at anything, depressing thinking about it really. I can be up 10 points on Madden with 30 seconds left or whatever and somehow find a way to blow it and lose.

Back
Top Bottom