Things you like to do but suck at?

basketball, chess, making new friends, getting to know females, sleeping, working out. There is a lot of things but I'm content right now.

basketball, chess, making new friends, getting to know females, sleeping, working out. There is a lot of things but I'm content right now.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Sports
ohwell.gif

That and dancing. I'm black, I can't play ball/dance/nor like watermelon, f my life. 
frown.gif
++*@ sucks. Need someone to explain DNA transcription and i'm there with diagrams and everything, but beg me bc you need one more for your full court and i got the everyone on my team looking like 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
watermelon grew on me though

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Sports
ohwell.gif

That and dancing. I'm black, I can't play ball/dance/nor like watermelon, f my life. 
frown.gif
++*@ sucks. Need someone to explain DNA transcription and i'm there with diagrams and everything, but beg me bc you need one more for your full court and i got the everyone on my team looking like 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
watermelon grew on me though

skateboarding. I suck, I always liked it, but was never good at it. Still watch every video that comes out and still check skate sites daily, but i just flat out suck at skateboarding

skateboarding. I suck, I always liked it, but was never good at it. Still watch every video that comes out and still check skate sites daily, but i just flat out suck at skateboarding

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

t5hv5y.jpg
I would love life if i could play the guitar.
And also sing or have a nice sounding voice to carry out a few notes.  Both would be a deadly combo for thee pantie-dropper mode

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

t5hv5y.jpg
I would love life if i could play the guitar.
And also sing or have a nice sounding voice to carry out a few notes.  Both would be a deadly combo for thee pantie-dropper mode

Originally Posted by scshift

What are some things you love to do but you absolutely suck at?

-Pool/billiards. Just aim and pray the shot goes in
-Ping pong
-Basketball
-NBA 2K11. I am so bad
laugh.gif
You are me. We gotta play NBA 2k11 one day.
Some times I miss the white ball while playing pool 
embarassed.gif

-Ping pong
-Basketball
-NBA 2K11. I am so bad
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

-Ping pong
-Basketball
-NBA 2K11. I am so bad
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Same, sometimes I'll skim the white ball cause I hit it too hard and I'll try and pretend like nothing happened
laugh.gif

2K11? Wow last time I played my boy, I'd start wilding out every time I got a fast break dunk using the Rookies then he'd come right back with the Cavs or something and dunk on my whole team
roll.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

-Ping pong
-Basketball
-NBA 2K11. I am so bad
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Same, sometimes I'll skim the white ball cause I hit it too hard and I'll try and pretend like nothing happened
laugh.gif

2K11? Wow last time I played my boy, I'd start wilding out every time I got a fast break dunk using the Rookies then he'd come right back with the Cavs or something and dunk on my whole team
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom