Things you like to do but suck at?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Sex 
pimp.gif

j/k. Bowling, ping pong, some online games

5wmhw7.jpg

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up)

roll.gif
That's cold

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up)

roll.gif
That's cold

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up), basketball (shot is nasty but inconsistent, also i can't go left), and last but not least life (i keep a fml mindset)
roll.gif

nerd.gif
 who's the chick on your Avy??

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up), basketball (shot is nasty but inconsistent, also i can't go left), and last but not least life (i keep a fml mindset)
roll.gif

nerd.gif
 who's the chick on your Avy??

the love of my life that ill never meet, but i snatched the pic from one of the appreciation posts i think it was the one for black chicks

the love of my life that ill never meet, but i snatched the pic from one of the appreciation posts i think it was the one for black chicks

Back
Top Bottom