Things you like to do but suck at?

i was pretty good at ball, but shortness of breath and....just shortness lol kept me from being productive on the court.

like 3 flashy plays in the beginning and just super dead the rest of the game lol

that and horribad defense

i also love to play music since i can carry a tune by ear...but my voice is not singing material at all.

i have no clue how to dance at a club, but i can do some choreo and or pop/lock a little

i was pretty good at ball, but shortness of breath and....just shortness lol kept me from being productive on the court.

like 3 flashy plays in the beginning and just super dead the rest of the game lol

i also love to play music since i can carry a tune by ear...but my voice is not singing material at all.

i have no clue how to dance at a club, but i can do some choreo and or pop/lock a little

call of duty.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I'm not that tall and I'm awesome
pimp.gif

You just need to play some full court games and build some stamina. You'll also adjust your playing style and you'll be better.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I'm not that tall and I'm awesome
pimp.gif

You just need to play some full court games and build some stamina. You'll also adjust your playing style and you'll be better.

basketball and any sports game, especially madden. I always end up losing 30 yards on a play that was supposed to be a playaction
roll.gif

basketball and any sports game, especially madden. I always end up losing 30 yards on a play that was supposed to be a playaction
roll.gif

Bball. No handles, shot, postgame and layup. Just play D and grab boards. I never really played that much before though, so needing to practice is most of the problem.

Bball. No handles, shot, postgame and layup. Just play D and grab boards. I never really played that much before though, so needing to practice is most of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom