Things/Products You Can't Stand?

Those people at shopping centers and malls selling lotion and other **** that try and get your attention.

Whenever the first car in the left turn lane takes forever when the light turns green so you end up catching the red light.
ALWAYS happens to me.

Those people at shopping centers and malls selling lotion and other **** that try and get your attention.

It used to annoy me because I felt like I could never fight their hook and felt obligated to listen. Now that I'm older I can ignore them much easier. Cheat code is to have in earbuds. It's crazy bc you can see them signaling to you but without hearing it, you don't feel any pressure.

I am for any city making their city more bike friendly.

Get as many cars off the road.

We have destroyed the planet enough already.

Sure, some folks on bikes could behave in accordance to the rules but we definitely need less cars on the road.

between poorly implemented bike lanes and weak public transit (etc.), our infrastructure is generally trash-tier.

also, it's funny how with self-checkout stores save one wage per register AND give you a job bagging groceries.

I'm starting to hate prequels and sequels, can somebody hatch some new IP out this mf?

Last edited:
Amazon FireTV stick - It's bulky and the MicroUSB that plugs into the streaming stick pokes out and messes with all the other inputs on your TV. If you change inputs on your TV, the show that you're watching will stop. I just don't like it at all.

Robo calls - 90% of my cell phone calls are spam at this point. And to that point...websites that make you put in your cell number to call or text you for confirmation to raffles...the more times my phone number goes out there the more i get spammed...just do it all by email...and maybe email me your number and make me call and verify stuff

Bruh!

My whole mailbox is straight to trash. Barely even check it unless I'm expecting a package.

Nothing but junk mail. Whole catalogs of stuff I don't want and penny savers. Poor trees.

Recycling my ***.

It used to annoy me because I felt like I could never fight their hook and felt obligated to listen. Now that I'm older I can ignore them much easier. Cheat code is to have in earbuds. It's crazy bc you can see them signaling to you but without hearing it, you don't feel any pressure.

I make it a sport.

Pull this gif up on my phone and show it to them..

17a17ae6b93faf667b39af6d8fe34d68.gif

Wasn't always like this.

Was at Potomac Mills one day walking along minding my business with bags in hand when a kiosk dude rolled up on me, looked at my bags, looked back at me, and had the nerve to say "You can spend all that money on Polo and Nike but you ain't gonna look out for the little man?"

I wanted to drop my bags and fight him right there.

Ever since then... **** em all.

The women are even worse!

Hit one of them with... Is this what y'all mean when you say men are thirsty?

Her face got super tight...then she started laughing.

My feet never stopped moving.

Last edited:

Whenever the first car in the left turn lane takes forever when the light turns green so you end up catching the red light.
ALWAYS happens to me.

Left turns are dangerous because people run red lights. I have seen it so many times in life.

I always take my time when I am that first car turning left, at least 3 seconds and then I creep out.

Something to consider vs. thinking the person is just taking their time for the sake of taking their time.

Yea, once you realize they are trained to be able to deal with 95% no responses, you no longer feel bad about just being blunt to them.

Nah, not interested.
No thanks.

Or simply walk by them saying nothing.

Left turns are dangerous because people run red lights. I have seen it so many times in life.

I always take my time when I am that first car turning left, at least 3 seconds and then I creep out.

Something to consider vs. thinking the person is just taking their time for the sake of taking their time.

I'm talking about when the left turn arrow is green and all of the other lanes have come to a complete stop

You've seen someone go on a red light many times ?

I'm talking about when the left turn arrow is green and all of the other lanes have come to a complete stop

You've seen someone go on a red light many times ?

I have seen it happen enough that I feel the need to ALWAYS take my time when making a left turn if it is a 4-way intersection.

Yes, that is what I am speaking of.

When you get a left/green turning arrow.

I have witnessed people running red lights from the perpendicular lane causing crashes.

Turns involving cars turning left are near the top of causes for crashes. (It isn't saying that the left turnER is at fault but they are more likely involved).

I hate when i go to Starbz and theres a newb there taking 10 years to look at the menu and order. I hate people who stop in the middle of the mall while walking. I hate when im driving and someone makes a turn they sit in the middle instead of getting closer to the side they are turning on. I hate when i make it a point to park super far from everyone and someone decides to park right next to me.

I have seen it happen enough that I feel the need to ALWAYS take my time when making a left turn if it is a 4-way intersection.

Yes, that is what I am speaking of.

When you get a left/green turning arrow.

I have witnessed people running red lights from the perpendicular lane causing crashes.

Turns involving cars turning left are near the top of causes for crashes. (It isn't saying that the left turnER is at fault but they are more likely involved).

That makes sense.
I never thought about that.

But if you're not paying attention , or looking at your phone and someone has to honk
That annoys me

But if you're not paying attention , or looking at your phone and someone has to honk
That annoys me
I get that as well but you don't always know why someone is taking their time.

I get beeped at all the time and I am sure people ASSUME I am "not paying attention." But that is far from the truth.

But I get your point.

Which makes the whole freeway dangerous because everyone is mad and cutting people off trying to get around.

idk how people are so oblivious to everything.

I get that as well but you don't always know why someone is taking their time.

I get beeped at all the time and I am sure people ASSUME I am "not paying attention." But that is far from the truth.

But I get your point.
I always wait a second before I turn left at an intersection bc of people that run red lights.
I remember when I lived in San Antonio, they were THEE absolute worst about running red lights. It's like it was apart of the city's culture.

mplsdunk mplsdunk

I think many people are unaware of the Left/Pass - Right/Drive concept.

I have been in the passenger side annoyed at drivers that just go Speed Limit in the left lane and just STAY there.

The only reason I even know is because I got pulled over for it on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. $180. I had no clue. I was probably driving for 4 years at that point.

But in general, so much nonsense on the road is Ego driven man.

Peep this convo from NT , pure ego.

:lol: man people are something else behind the wheel.

you’re supposed to drive all the way up to the slowdown and merge last minute. It’s called the “zipper” or whatever. It helps traffic more than everyone trying to change lanes 5 miles back. A lot of places encourage it.

of course people take it personal but it’s not.

the left lane thing in the city is whatever, it’s a free for all there. But when you got a two lane country road and the speed limit is 80 and you got two cars next to each other for miles doing 75 I get annoyed. I’ll usually flash my lights in that situation. Not as a “**** you” but more of a “wake up bruh” usually they’ll move out of the left lane.

Man nah, I just go where I need to go. :lol:

My truck is a good 20ft longer than a regular truck. If I’m merging in traffic somebody is getting cut off. It’s not personal. It’s just a big slow truck. :lol:

i don’t road rage at all. It’s not seen as offensive to quick flash your lights in the boonies to tell someone you wanna get by. Flash to pass

I make it a sport.

Pull this gif up on my phone and show it to them..

17a17ae6b93faf667b39af6d8fe34d68.gif

Wasn't always like this.

Was at Potomac Mills one day walking along minding my business with bags in hand when a kiosk dude rolled up on me, looked at my bags, looked back at me, and had the nerve to say "You can spend all that money on Polo and Nike but you ain't gonna look out for the little man?"

I wanted to drop my bags and fight him right there.

Ever since then... **** em all.

The women are even worse!

Hit one of them with... Is this what y'all mean when you say men are thirsty?

Her face got super tight...then she started laughing.

My feet never stopped moving.

I've heard that they are so aggressive bc a lot of times, their immigration status depends on how well they do at a job, or they may need money for fees and such. Pre-covid, the women at the fragrance booth at a mall here would come up to you and literally touch you on the arm, which I thought was out of line.
And regarding the thirst, yes, while walking through an outdoor market (that wasn't busy at all), feeling the eyes of all the vendors, knowing they want one thing (my money), I've figured that that is exactly how attractive women feel walking in public.

Back
Top Bottom