Things/Products You Can't Stand?

Self checkout at the grocery store.

It's great, in theory, but it's so horribly executed and mismanaged everywhere. First, there needs to be an enforced item limit, and absolutely no large shopping carts. People who use self checkout when they have a full cart should be fired into the sun. Even worse, parents who let their 5-year-old kid do the scanning should be tarred and feathered, then fired into the sun.

Also, attendants straight up disappear at times, so when you need help (like an ID verification for alcohol purchases), nobody is around.

It's great, in theory, but it's so horribly executed and mismanaged everywhere. First, there needs to be an enforced item limit, and absolutely no large shopping carts. People who use self checkout when they have a full cart should be fired into the sun. Even worse, parents who let their 5-year-old kid do the scanning should be tarred and feathered, then fired into the sun.

Also, attendants straight up disappear at times, so when you need help (like an ID verification for alcohol purchases), nobody is around.
Facts all over.

shaving my head, I must have cut myself like 5 times in a single blade pass this morning . won't be able to use a razor on there for like a month now. spectrum for making you commit 6 hours of your life for a service rep to come out for like a half hour. Pinterest. Gas Station TV.

Felt like this was the case at first, but now that they’ve had time to tweak its implementation it’s pretty solid, at least where I shop.

The attendant won’t let any big carts use self check and I’ve never seen kids doing it while their parents watch.

Self check is especially good during Covid because the attendant sanitizes every station immediately after each use.

OG checkout is out for me during the pandemic. Cashiers touch and come in contact with EVERYONE that has come through the store. Even worse is when the cashier is wearing one of those useless Gaiter masks.

So you hate my wife? Good me too.
tenor (1).gif

City spent all this money on bike lanes and they still ride in the street smh

They reconstructed this stretch of street by my mom's house on both sides. Used to be 2 lanes on each side. Now it's just 1 on each side. All just to make a bike lane on each side, in which all my years of going to visit her, I have yet to see someone ride their bicycle in that area.

Perfectly said.

People that drive pick up trucks that don't need them.

Robocalls, I don't even answer my phone anymore, if it's important they'll leave a message.

Youtube ads

download Youtube Vanced for android. Notice the word Vanced doesn't have "ad" in it (clever)

If you have iphone i hear there's an app called cercube

Back
Top Bottom