They Tried To Assassinate My Dude T-Raw...

laugh.gif
@ tyga tryna act hard
dude is soft

Forget Tyga acting like a G, why do people feel the need to prove themselves to rappers, or "expose" rappers?

Ok you punked him or ran him out of your town........to his big %$% house, nice cars, good weed, and I'm pretty sure Tyga still got paid.

Meanwhile, Gangster McThuggin, gets a ride back to his grand mommas house, smoke some regular %$% weed , still broke but with a story that most people aint even gonna believe.

What was accomplished, here? Nothin.

roll.gif
Son I'm at a loss of breath right now. Tyga really got hyped on stage though, son has been robbed by dudes with no weapons without taking a punch. Duke really thought that "I'm from LA" @%%% was getting him somewhere 
roll.gif
. Dude living that berg life

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
Son I'm at a loss of breath right now. Tyga really got hyped on stage though, son has been robbed by dudes with no weapons without taking a punch. Duke really thought that "I'm from LA" @%%% was getting him somewhere 
roll.gif
. Dude living that berg life

lmao im sayin
laugh.gif
dude think he got street cred or something
them YM studio gangsters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Forget Tyga acting like a G, why do people feel the need to prove themselves to rappers, or "expose" rappers?

Ok you punked him or ran him out of your town........to his big %$% house, nice cars, good weed, and I'm pretty sure Tyga still got paid.

Meanwhile, Gangster McThuggin, gets a ride back to his grand mommas house, smoke some regular %$% weed , still broke but with a story that most people aint even gonna believe.

Cause when you bout that life it's simply what you bout. Just cause you place celebrities above yourself doesn't mean everyone does, dudes gonna expose anyone faking the funk Tyga's nice apartment and rented cars don't place him above anyone else in that world or this one you sound foolish. 

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Moral of the story...there's a hood and real g's everywhere.  If you aren't one stop faking in the streets...you will get touched.

He bout to get my lil PYT Honey Cocaine killed with all that pump faking.

I think Mac Dre got killed out in Kansas City. Your hood ain't no harder than mine.
ohwell.gif

Does this guy have any other songs though? He on that Ricky Martin "Livin La Vida Loca" steez now.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

@*+@ they shoot shortie with a slingshot?

Hell outta here...

...she chillin' like she just got tatted.
laugh.gif
You never seen anyone get shot huh? What exactly is she suppose to do? Coma for a couple days? 

Just so I'm clear...

- Some dude was punk'n TYGA
- TYGA told him to meet him outside
- Was met. Shots were heard, but nothing happened?

I think Juvenile said it best when he said "You far away from ya home yous a alien"

Don't matter if you a real gangsta or not. If the g's of that city feel disrespected, they gonna come at you.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't get why ppl throw stuff at performers in concerts

right? Like they got nothing better to do other than going to the show of an artist they don't like just to get arrested. 
roll.gif

Its dudes shooting in every city, rapper or not U cant just talk all tough like Tyga was and expect everything to be cool...ESPECIALLY when you out of town
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

..........but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Tyga runnin his mouth like he used to run blocks in Compton or something

Originally Posted by asianplayer

I think Juvenile said it best when he said "You far away from ya home yous a alien"

Don't matter if you a real gangsta or not. If the g's of that city feel disrespected, they gonna come at you.

QFT

When you are in another mans hood it really does not matter where you are from. Its been that way since day one. This young boi talking bout "meet me outside"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom