They Tried To Assassinate My Dude T-Raw...

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the get down like that in omaha?

yall need to slide out the metro country negroes be the first to shoot dont care about life dog
I be seeing the hope in city boys eyes..them backfield gangmembers dont have hope 
preeeeeeeeeeeach

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

He should've stayed in watching ESPN

underated response
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

man...i %!!# with some of Tyga music, but i've got NO RESPECT for the guy as a person. he's constantly pulled some BS in SD and completely blown his rep here.

laugh.gif
what he do? I know some peeps going to his show out there within the next couple weeks

I would love to see the outcome of him acting a fool in Detroit.. But then again he would never perform there.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

He should've stayed in watching ESPN

underated response
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously this is just dumb.  Why do you go to the concert if you don't like him?  Show up just to throw things on stage? check a dude who is 110 lbs? you gangster now because you shot at tyga?  I don't get it.  

Originally Posted by langfor5

Didn't help the DJ was gassin' lil homie up w/ the, gunshots. Dude really thought it was going to be a talking situation. 
Can't speak for Omaha but KC got hoods in the city especially on the MO side. 

QFT 
Its a killing every other night, if not every night. 

Dudes gotta learn no matter how real or g'd up you are, you can't be playing games in another town...that's how people get killed. Home court always has the advantage.

Some of you guys are acting like they are gonna shoot at this dude in every city now
roll.gif

As long as he just does the music and doesn't try to flex like he's certified, people will leave him alone.

Everybody is not a gangsta, tyga is not a gangsta.

was that the angry thug remix to rack city? it doesnt sound like that on the radio

laugh.gif
at the instant reply gun shots hyping the situation...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dude tombout "im from LA"

yeah, and you get robbed out here too.

laugh.gif

Right? Dude acting like rap is a super power.

"Meet me outside!"
roll.gif
Bet he won't be yelling that again. He just made himself a bullseye for bottles at more shows.

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
Son I'm at a loss of breath right now. Tyga really got hyped on stage though, son has been robbed by dudes with no weapons without taking a punch. Duke really thought that "I'm from LA" @%%% was getting him somewhere 
roll.gif
. Dude living that berg life
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tyga did the right thing, he said meet em outside cause appearently he wanted to fight the person who threw it. it just so happend to be that the guy wanted to be hardcore and fire shots at him instead of using fist. this world is a bunch of %#+@!*S. i rather brag about fighting a rapper one on one than shooting at a rapper

oh and btw you dont have to be a gangster to get angry, im sure most of you, if you were in tygas position would have done the same thing if you got stuff thrown at you while on stage tryin to perform to your fans. theres noway he could have just let this be

You wouldn't make it around here with that mindset. Dudes out here are literally dying to out-thug one another. If your a rapper, be a rapper. That one on one $&@" is dead and gone, point blank. You talk crazy, you get shot. Nevermind the fact tyga has zero street cred, ain't nobody backing down from a confrontation with him, seriously. At the end of the day his mouth and emotions got that girl shot and he's lucky to be alive.

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

tyga did the right thing, he said meet em outside cause appearently he wanted to fight the person who threw it. it just so happend to be that the guy wanted to be hardcore and fire shots at him instead of using fist. this world is a bunch of %#+@!*S. i rather brag about fighting a rapper one on one than shooting at a rapper

oh and btw you dont have to be a gangster to get angry, im sure most of you, if you were in tygas position would have done the same thing if you got stuff thrown at you while on stage tryin to perform to your fans. theres noway he could have just let this be
dog its 2012. dudes stopped boxing in the early 90s.

"Tyga was hungry after his concert, so we took him to a diner. The waitress came over and asked ‘who’s paying for the food?’ Tyga pointed his finger at me in a feminine way and said 'he is'.
I just paid him 15K and he’s acting like that. I was going pay for everybody’s meal, but this Tyga guy is cheap.

The same time Tyga got up with his doggie bag, some thugs approached us. They pulled out handguns. I thought they were going to stick us up, but instead they asked Tyga to dance.

It was funny to see Tyga dancing with his doggie bag under his arm. While Tyga was dancing he said 'Oh my god, what's going on'."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#OhHellYeah!

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

dog its 2012. dudes stopped boxing in the early 90s.
bro im from Philly trust me ikno dudes stopped boxing and started using weapons you dont gotta tell me, i was just saying.. i think philly right now got more deaths than days already or somewhere very close to that.

Back
Top Bottom