They Tried To Assassinate My Dude T-Raw...

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

"Tyga was hungry after his concert, so we took him to a diner. The waitress came over and asked ‘who’s paying for the food?’ Tyga pointed his finger at me in a feminine way and said 'he is'.

I just paid him 15K and he’s acting like that. I was going pay for everybody’s meal, but this Tyga guy is cheap.

The same time Tyga got up with his doggie bag, some thugs approached us. They pulled out handguns. I thought they were going to stick us up, but instead they asked Tyga to dance.

It was funny to see Tyga dancing with his doggie bag under his arm. While Tyga was dancing he said 'Oh my god, what's going on'."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#OhHellYeah!

roll.gif
what is this from?!

"Tyga was hungry after his concert, so we took him to a diner. The waitress came over and asked ‘who’s paying for the food?’ Tyga pointed his finger at me in a feminine way and said 'he is'.
I just paid him 15K and he’s acting like that. I was going pay for everybody’s meal, but this Tyga guy is cheap.

The same time Tyga got up with his doggie bag, some thugs approached us. They pulled out handguns. I thought they were going to stick us up, but instead they asked Tyga to dance.

It was funny to see Tyga dancing with his doggie bag under his arm. While Tyga was dancing he said 'Oh my god, what's going on'."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#OhHellYeah!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying..  why would they ask him to dance? That's worse than robbing him just clowned this dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

When yall teens / riders gonna relise These young money clowns aint bout that life.

Tyga would get WASHED if he tried to pop that somewhere in Dallas , or H town .

These dudes need to sit back ..... If this was 1995 son would have not made it the bus...

Originally Posted by parry36

dislike Tyga 100% now for this, what a ++#!%!

This.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Tyga's bum %%%.

I guess he was thinking that their wont be anybody in the audience really about that life like that at his show. He was mistaken.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#OhHellYeah!

Lmao 

im not agreeing with Tyga or the shooters but.....

If you was in Tyga's shoes what would you have done?

Me personally I woulda took the ASAP Rocky approach and try to defuse the situation cause 99% of the people in the crowd are my fans n paid to see a show

If dude woulda kept yapping and throwing stuff I woulda stopped the music and asked the venue to cut the lights on and have my security plus venue security body the dude

or take the T.I. approach and put a price out for some goons in the crowd to stomp dude out

I mean the whole thing is Tyga had NO intentions of meeting dude outside regardless. You performing, if you really that mad and you really about to do something you handle it and get back to performing as any body who is really bout that would do. If that ain't you, you let your fans know that person about to cost them a show and let them handle it. If that aint you, you let security handle it. Screaming "I'm from LA" ain't doing nothing. Unless you got your folks from LA who bout something (who woulda known the result of meeting dudes outside and woulda been strapped) be yourself and stop pretending. Cause if Tyga was walking the streets and you hit him with a bottle theres a high chance of nothing happening, and if something does happen the last thing you have to worry about is his hand touching you, lets be real. Be yourself plehboi

When he said "Oh you threw it? No you didn't, why you lying? You lying, you didn't throw it"

You knew he wanted no parts of that.

Back
Top Bottom