They Tried To Assassinate My Dude T-Raw...

Here's how it started:

Dear rappers,

You can't go too hard in someone else's hood...

...have we not learned from T.I. in Ohio?

[h2]Shots fired at rapper Tyga's tour bus in Omaha[/h2]

Police are investigating a shooting in Omaha Monday night after a rowdy concert by rapper Tyga.

Authorities say heated words were exchanged between members of Tyga's act and audience members, reports AP. Garbage was thrown on the stage.

Police say shots were fired from a car as band members boarded their tour bus. More shots were fired from the car as it followed the bus and its trailer for a few blocks. Two people (out of nine, including two children) on the bus suffered minor wounds.KETV reports that both victims are expected to be OK.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...rapper-tygas-tour-bus-in-omaha/1#.T2jwMRGvKSo

Careless world?
I thought this is what he wanted
30t6p3b.gif

He's tough. He'll be alright.

Here he is at thug practice working on the retaliation.

wayne-blood-@%!*%24!-video-shoot.jpg

They the shortie Honey Cocaine got shot...
honeycocaine2.jpg

Honey01.jpg

"5 mic" quality, drinkin' Hennessy and ridin' on her enemies double CD coming soon...

_ she hit 'em up.

I feel sorry for the girl.

Took one to the arm because tyga wants to fake like he's really like that.

You think rappers would learn after T.I.'s bodyguard and proof from D12, there's always someone out there that will g-check you if you're out of line.

G-check would assume you were a G to begin with lol.

His PAID entourage member is a dude from Hoover. I dont think he messes with him no more though ever since he almost got CB done up in L.A. trying to beef with Odd Future.

He needs to listen to Quik and take bottles being thrown at him as nothing.

Back
Top Bottom