They make McDonald's this nice? PICS

european mcdonalds

mcdonalds_slide4.jpg

images-2007-08-25-business-25restaurant.600-tm.jpg

I can honestly say I've seen and eaten in better Micky D's the one in Downtown Chicago is CRACK

YO!
Travel Channel used to (probably still does) the best McDonals around the world and it is much better than that one.
They even had McDonalds where you order from a menu and the waiter brings your burger and fries to your table.
i ALWAYS catch the episode...hardly ever watch the travel channel but when i do that McDonalds show is always on...
DF!!!

The hell?!??! The ones here all beat down.

Big Screens?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

yeah the Mickey D's on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago is the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed...
76.jpg
Rock N' Roll McDonald's...No dollar menu, No parking...
laugh.gif

800px-20070516_Rock_%26_Roll_McDonald%27s.JPG

I just got back from a 24hrs McD and it was newly renovated with 2 plasmas and wood finish as well
pimp.gif

European McD are the best ones I've seen. The one I went to in the south of France you could buy beer.

Yeah, after "Supersize me", McDonald's went through a whole image overhaul.
We've been studying about it in my Information Systems and Organizational Changes class.

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Random, but what's the weather like in Chicago?

It was beautiful today. In the 50s. It was in the teens on Tuesday...

Rock n' Roll McDonald's is on Clark and Ontario, a few blocks west of the Magnificant Mile.

I stumbled across a McDonald's in Fremont, CA that has a freakin' fountain in the center inside the restaurant.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

got it looking like a trendy club/lounge feel up in there
laugh.gif

real tho there wasting so much money it the end the food still sucks

Back
Top Bottom