They make McDonald's this nice? PICS

2ecnm6d.jpg

here is one in independence OH, it is 2 stories but nothing 2 special

I've been to one in Washington State that looks like the ones in the OP's pics.

Nothing special IMO.

Theres a Burger King on Hiawatha (Minneapolis) with like a 50 inch plasma tv.

I wouldn't know about McDonalds. I only ever really eat at one.

Im not sure I like the orange and brown wood, its very 60's to 70's appliance. Maybe that's the look they were going for though

They made a McD's like that a few years ago in my city. I think they provide free WiFi and everything but I don't know why you would want to get on thenet there. It's fast food.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

those are pretty standard - fixtures are a little different, but of the same quality as all the ones around my way (central PA).

You guys must have some hood-*%@ mcdonalds around your way
laugh.gif
You have no idea. I seen some $!*#.

they got like 3 50" LCD's with sofas & all that at this one by my place, straight up trying to make it a chill spot.
Looks nice, but no way I can have a meet-up at a mcdonalds.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

They made a McD's like that a few years ago in my city. I think they provide free WiFi and everything but I don't know why you would want to get on the net there. It's fast food.

theres a few like that round here, on road trip there was one in some small town, we made a pit stop n chilled for a while, the wifi came in handy

Yeah.. the McDonald's around my way's been renovated to look that good.. with a "white" theme.. which is pretty dumb 'cuz the seats aregonna look pretty nasty quite fast..

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

There's one just like that in Rhode Island. Probably the only one down here
laugh.gif
. Where is that at?

Where in Rhode Island? RI NT'ers stand up.

Bet they clean the floor with maple syrup like all the rest of em. The floor is always sticky no matter which one you go to.

Back
Top Bottom