They make McDonald's this nice? PICS

The mccafe branches of mcdonald's have nice interiors. The one around my way doesn't have the plastic seats though.
Padded booths and whatnot.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

They made a McD's like that a few years ago in my city. I think they provide free WiFi and everything but I don't know why you would want to get on the net there. It's fast food.

theres a few like that round here, on road trip there was one in some small town, we made a pit stop n chilled for a while, the wifi came in handy
where! i haven't seen any nice ones .. granted i only roam the south,west, east & ne side. most of their mcdonalds are eh

all the mcdonalds i been to in the nyc have looked like crap and tasted like crap
ohwell.gif

I have a way nicer one few minutes from me. Its actually in the hood in Waukegan IL.

if anybody live in the Bronx they renovated one off of Eastchester & Williamsbridge haven't been inside it yet but the outside is dope..

There is one here in Ottawa that is just like that with LCDs and bench seating.

Here are some pics I found online from the Viva McDonalds I went to when I went to vegas a month ago.

0c236b7d4fcd5ad45414d2de9864b879068d2f85.jpg

8bc36e3d416d5cc056dbd1089abeb8a72df24777.jpg

39b16f415355d59eb30c7c72e799cc41d9c6d91e.jpg

In Washington State:

ar11778706818845ko4.jpg

There was one I went to that had a McDonalds Inspired Chopper Bike + the booths were shaped like old school 60's cars and little jukebox at each booth.

^ i nice avy i use to watch shake junt at work almost everyday.

when i was younger mcdonalds it was only 2 kinds ones with the playland and ones without and they all looked the same.

Looks like a normal Mickey D's to me. The nicer ones got game stations you can play on and such.

Back
Top Bottom