These Popeye's commercials....vol. Annie the Chicken Queen

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

. This reminded my of that Olsen twins video
laugh.gif
which video are you talking about?

I haven't seen it yet...But I've seen that Heineken commercial too many times...Damn song,lol 

I haven't seen it yet...But I've seen that Heineken commercial too many times...Damn song,lol 

I'm addicted to popeyes.... It's like therapy for me. I don't eat fast food but popeyes is my only exception. No Micky Ds , BK, KFC, and all that other garbage....

I'm telling 20 yrs from now they gonna prove it was crack in the batter

I'm addicted to popeyes.... It's like therapy for me. I don't eat fast food but popeyes is my only exception. No Micky Ds , BK, KFC, and all that other garbage....

I'm telling 20 yrs from now they gonna prove it was crack in the batter

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

chicken-annie-590.jpg

I Know Annie the Chicken Queen holdin that Mass, all that Fried Chicken and Shrimp.

I'd Smash Raw.
ohwell.gif

YES... i think she got that mass, fams... i can tell by them shoulders and arms...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

chicken-annie-590.jpg

I Know Annie the Chicken Queen holdin that Mass, all that Fried Chicken and Shrimp.

I'd Smash Raw.
ohwell.gif

YES... i think she got that mass, fams... i can tell by them shoulders and arms...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait, black people liking fried chicken is a "negative" stereotype? 
laugh.gif

What's so negative about it?  Ya'll love that *!@#.

I don't get offended when they try to push Latino inspired dishes in fast food restaurants with lispy/spanish accent heavy voiceovers.

Didn't know Southern accents were exclusive to black people?  Must have nothing to do with the fact that Popeye's pushes Louisiana style (Cajun) "cuisine". 
grin.gif

Wait, black people liking fried chicken is a "negative" stereotype? 
laugh.gif

What's so negative about it?  Ya'll love that *!@#.

I don't get offended when they try to push Latino inspired dishes in fast food restaurants with lispy/spanish accent heavy voiceovers.

Didn't know Southern accents were exclusive to black people?  Must have nothing to do with the fact that Popeye's pushes Louisiana style (Cajun) "cuisine". 
grin.gif

I'm asian and I get lightweight offended at the Panda Express commercials....

I want Popeyes now
ohwell.gif

I'm asian and I get lightweight offended at the Panda Express commercials....

I want Popeyes now
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom