These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

Originally Posted by seniosoul

damn there were 5000 views when I saw this when first posted now it has 20k
The worst way to get viewers.....its like that one movie where everyone tunes in just to see people die. SMH @ the HD option, so people can watchthis torture in 1080p....
tired.gif
tired.gif

Look at the video info smh

Yet another glennspam1 production. No animals were harmed in the making of this film. All rights reserved.

sponsored by NPCfilms

I would %#%@ that kid up !
Couldn't even watch that, god damn what a @#@*@# %*+@$# if you gotta abuse an animal that can't even fight back slammin it's head on the ground Ihope someone does the same @%%* to him and gives him concussions and skull fractures until he cant fight back. WOW

damn, %$! is wrong with this kid
mad.gif
. My roommate's cat loves a little rough play likegetting chased and getting rolled around the carpet but you know when to stop when she starts meowing or scratching the hell out of your hand.

Good thing the videos are no longer available.. Cause I didn't want to get heated this early in the morning.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

mad.gif
. My roommate's cat loves a little rough play like getting chased and getting rolled around the carpet but you know when to stop when she starts meowing or scratching the hell out of your hand.
in that one of those videos you could literally here the cat saying "NOOO"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

mad.gif
. My roommate's cat loves a little rough play like getting chased and getting rolled around the carpet but you know when to stop when she starts meowing or scratching the hell out of your hand.
in that one of those videos you could literally here the cat saying "NOOO"
indifferent.gif

Yeah, pretty much but worse...

Damn vids have been removed... were they that bad?

Guess its a good thing they got taken down, I own a cat myself and I couldn't even imagine the thought of harming her, or someone else harming her. I'd seriously @#+% someone up if they did something to my cat
mad.gif

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Guess its a good thing they got taken down, I own a cat myself and I couldn't even imagine the thought of harming her, or someone else harming her. I'd seriously @#+% someone up if they did something to my cat
mad.gif

The first vid the kid has on a ski mask so you can only like see his eyes and he goes in the bathroom, the cats in the shower on the floor. He picks it up andslams its head against the way repeatedly then like choke slams it to the floor again and is hitting it back and forth and then hits its head a few more timesand eventually turns on the shower while the cat is tryin to flee but hes holding it. The second video I didn't watch really but he was holdin the cat tothe ground on like a wood floor andhitting it while it really didnt respond much and looked entirely helpless.

^ jesus christ... kinda glad I didn't witness it. Thx for informing what was on there though... Hope that kid dies in a fire.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

mad.gif

The first vid the kid has on a ski mask so you can only like see his eyes and he goes in the bathroom, the cats in the shower on the floor. He picks it up and slams its head against the way repeatedly then like choke slams it to the floor again and is hitting it back and forth and then hits its head a few more times and eventually turns on the shower while the cat is tryin to flee but hes holding it. The second video I didn't watch really but he was holdin the cat to the ground on like a wood floor andhitting it while it really didnt respond much and looked entirely helpless.

eek.gif
frown.gif

I'm not trying to defend the kid abusing the cat or anything, but anyone else get upset when people get angry over animal abuse when you just KNOW thatsome of them wouldn't be reacting the same way if it was human abuse? Makes me want to smack them as much as the animal abuser in the vid.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I'm not trying to defend the kid abusing the cat or anything, but anyone else get upset when people get angry over animal abuse when you just KNOW that some of them wouldn't be reacting the same way if it was human abuse? Makes me want to smack them as much as the animal abuser in the vid.
for once i agree with you. well, in a way. if there was an actual VIDEO of an innocent person being abused on Youtube, i'm sure the outragewould be worse. however, i agree that a lot of people would be more moved by a video of this animal abuse than hearing a confirmed account of human abuse.

it is interesting to note that from a psychological standpoint, people naturally respond more to stuff like this because cats are perceived as "cute"and innocent. cats have a lot of the same features/characteristics as babies such as the squealing sounds, big eyes, etc, and nature has psychologically wiredhumans to feel attachment towards those features. making our babies attractive to us was nature's way of ensuring that parents would feel attached to theirchild and actually want to take care of them. so when people see a cat abused, it pulls the same "heartstrings" so to speak as if it were a younginfant being abused.

i bet if it was a lizard 90% of these people wouldn't even care.
even though lizards are just as "innocent" and harmless as cats.

I can careless about an animal, but I want something really bad to happen to those %!$%!*$+$@!%%.

there's much more info out on him but im not sure if its within the rules to post.

I think that is him...the carpet is the same too...

Someone send this stuff along with the videos to CNN, MSNBC etc...

Back
Top Bottom