These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I guess they handled him over there.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ me asking myself "What's the 16th month of the year?"

I never seen the original video, but watching those clips on the news channel got me HEATED.

i'd +!$* him up and torture his %%! Jack Bauer style and see how he likes it.
mad.gif

P.S. i'm typing this with my cat on my stomach.

Damn, I could barely watch the edited version of the video. What are people thinking nowadays?!
smh.gif

It's a good thing these guys were apprehended.

The end of the first sheriff interview, it looked like Stradley wanted to take the kid out back and shoot him.

And I'd have no problem with him doing that.

Serious question:

If the parents knew this was going on and this kid is convicted, can they be an accessory to animal abuse or whatever the crime is?

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Serious question:

If the parents knew this was going on and this kid is convicted , can they be an accessory to animal abuse or whatever the crime is?
well, how would they prove that the parents knew?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Serious question:

If the parents knew this was going on and this kid is convicted , can they be an accessory to animal abuse or whatever the crime is?
well, how would they prove that the parents knew?

It was a hypothetical question
laugh.gif
. If the kid is dumb enough to videotape himself committing a crime maybe the parents are dumb enough to admit they were anaccessory to his crime/s.

this is some dumb $$%... but its honestly no where near as bad as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, once you see that i dontknow if anything compares... only wiki um, fair enough warning.

man hearing that cat cry in the shower.....
frown.gif

i really dont know what to type that %!!$ pisses me off so much.. I REALLY wish those kids would get life in prison.. no joke..

Originally Posted by im that one

this is some dumb $$%... but its honestly no where near as bad as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, once you see that i dont know if anything compares... only wiki um, fair enough warning.
those ukranian *!%!%?!?!?

i legitimately threw up when i watched that
even seeing that video put a mark on me
frown.gif

this is some dumb $$%... but its honestly no where near as bad as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, once you see that i dont know if anything compares... only wiki um, fair enough warning.

3guys1hammer? was reading about it today. crazy.

that video was
eek.gif

I just wiki'd Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

then I did a search on Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

then i saw the video.

Un.be.liev.a.ble.

Back
Top Bottom