There is no better cologne for the winter season....

dont like giving advice about cologne.. dont want people smelling like me lol but for night time I wear Mont Blanc Individuel.. always get compliments
pimp.gif
.. even from dudes smh

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

According to NT, compliments from dudes>>>>>>women.

laugh.gif
Exactly.

I've been using the same cologne for two years. You only need one cologne for multiple women.

YSL
smh.gif
joint is somethin serious. i've still got to pick up a bottle for myself.
I'm on that burberry touch as of now.
anyone ever heard of thallium? my boy works at a cologne booth and that's their signature brand and he says that's all he messes with and the chix loveit.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Speed Stick is my favorite for the fall..

My-T.
Old Spice deodorant smells good as hell
embarassed.gif
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

change is a good thing.
Only if nobody likes you.
are you serious?
laugh.gif
That went right over your head.

My favorite is still Kenneth Cole Reaction. Oh and I think it's silly to always just switch up your colognes considering what smells good on you may smellcompletely different based on your body's own PH.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I remember in the last cologne thread I picked up some new scents via the internet and NT you let me down!! Bulvgari was very overrated in my opinion.
BLUE?

yeah right...

when it sets into my skin, it smells like rich baby powder.....

maybe your hormones make it stink....
roll.gif

Naw not Blue, this crap.

BVLGARI_AQUA_M.JPG

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

JOOP?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and no it doesnt matter.

no girl is gonna smell you and be like "man,i love the way he smells, but he is def. not smashin until he wears a cologne that came out within the last 3 months"
you go to the club wearin joop an see how many numbers you come home with
well duh, joop stinks.
laugh.gif

I have Acqua Di Gio and Polo Black those are summer-y. So, I went and picked up Burberry Brit, but now I don't like it. Bout to put it up in the Misc. Hitme up, i'll let it go for cheap.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LMFAO kenneth cole black, my man that stuff is older than armani code

BEEN THERE DONE THAT

YEARS AGO

Ooooooooooooook?

if he likes it, why not stick to it? who cares how long its been out

indifferent.gif

smells get played thats my point.

it does matter.

good thing he didnt post JOOP! or he wouldve really dug a hole.

i just dont agree with you memphisboi, i mean if you wanna walk around wearin cool water do you. but it does matter. others might agree with me.

my man, i still have cool water.
laugh.gif

when it sets into my skin, it smells like [color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]rich baby powder[/color].....
sick.gif

baby powder? that is THE WORST SCENT EVER!!!...........EVER. you cant get much then that imo. i know many people love it. but my goodness, with all the othernice smelling perfumes/colognes/scents...why would anybody wanna smell like baby powder? id rather be scentless then smell like baby powder,

yes, my hate runs deep for BP.
mad.gif
mad.gif

west2east=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

JOOP?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and no it doesnt matter.

no girl is gonna smell you and be like "man,i love the way he smells, but he is def. not smashin until he wears a cologne that came out within the last 3 months"
you go to the club wearin joop an see how many numbers you come home with
laugh.gif
This !@+%# serious too

I bought that Usher cologne but I can't smell it on me after like an hour or two. Even if I spray a lot. So im rockin with the Armani code, Sean John, andPolo double black. I need a good winter cologne though.

I think imma start getting the small bottles because I NEVER finish a whole bottle of cologne.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

ive got about 25 bottles of cologne some that ive had for atleast 10 years( cool water, farenheit, hugo, polo ect ect). I can pull out one of those 10 year old bottles and splash some on and feel as fresh and clean as i did the day i got it. if you're too "cool" to wear "old" cologne thats on you but im willin to bet you have a few pairs of retro Js in the closet

You cant be serious...
roll.gif

I've heard many different ways and such, but what is the correct way to apply cologne? Skin? Clothes? Neck?

Back
Top Bottom