There is no better cologne for the winter season....

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

change clothes
change phones
change hair
change cars
change jobs
change your gym routine
list can go on.

change is a good thing.
Only if nobody likes you.

are you serious?

are you voting for McCain also?

do you do the samething every weekend?

eat at the same restaurants?

w/e boring people
sick.gif

imma check that out wawaweewa, not familiar with that scent

It's very subtle but it's oh so good. Very clean scent. Doesn't eviscerate nostrils.
laugh.gif

You won't be disappointed.

The ladies love it too.
pimp.gif

its not a deal breaker but if you think wearin some old cologne is cool i wont argue.

im cut from a different cloth, my pops was always changin up the colognes growin up. i dunno. yall dudes is boring. who rocks the same smell that long?

I tend to keep a constant cologne. I like that to be my signature smell if you will. BTW cant go wrong with Polo green label classic

Yo, but if any of you want a cologne that chicks really, really, really, really, really love in the sense that I've yet to come across single female thatdoesn;t like the scent, it's:

mchrome.jpg

I'm sure some of you have this.
It's a staple.
glasses.gif

More of a summer cologne though.

change clothes
change phones
change hair
change cars
change jobs
change your gym routine
list can go on.

change is a good thing.

are you serious?

w/e boring people
sick.gif
who are you to come in here and judge people??? Get a life...

Yea I think I'm a step my cologne game up. Last purchase was Sean John Unforgivable. I'm a check some of these out and see what's up.

change clothes
change phones
change hair
change cars
change jobs
change your gym routine
list can go on.

change is a good thing.

are you serious?

w/e boring people
sick.gif
Are we still talking about cologne? You really need to calm down, Some people like to have simple lifestyles and simple items. What may be boringto you may entertain someone else. Keep changing yourself, cause once you change yourself so much you'll forget who your truly are.

Oh btw Polo Black is
pimp.gif

ive got about 25 bottles of cologne some that ive had for atleast 10 years( cool water, farenheit, hugo, polo ect ect). I can pull out one of those 10 year oldbottles and splash some on and feel as fresh and clean as i did the day i got it. if you're too "cool" to wear "old" cologne thats onyou but im willin to bet you have a few pairs of retro Js in the closet

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

ive got about 25 bottles of cologne some that ive had for atleast 10 years( cool water, farenheit, hugo, polo ect ect). I can pull out one of those 10 year old bottles and splash some on and feel as fresh and clean as i did the day i got it. if you're too "cool" to wear "old" cologne thats on you but im willin to bet you have a few pairs of retro Js in the closet

thats different.

example i got on my man about kenneth cole black, but i still have some. im sayin if you wear the same cologne for years or seasons without changin. thats justweird to me.

an this post is really to highlight NEW colognes on the market. i should have specified that imo i mean gucci by gucci is the best for the winter 08 season.

get me

exactly, what you just described of your curve experience is like the samething i could say about armani code.

exactly, what you just described of your curve experience is like the smathing i could say about armani code.
**returns Armani Code back to Macy's** Damn you NTers
laugh.gif

Yea, thats why im hesitant on purchasing certain fragrances, I dont want to go somewhere and other people are wearing the same thing. Not a good look.

some scents that I was surprised to get props from females when i wore them were both of the victoria secrets very sexy for men and perry ellis 360 red

I remember in the last cologne thread I picked up some new scents via the internet and NT you let me down!! Bulvgari was very overrated in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom