There is no better cologne for the winter season....

polo black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by domc03

any creed fragrance> everything posted here.
That's a wallet breaker. I'll check out that sanders though...it seems more like something within my broke-@@%-college-student range.

i never really got into cologne until an older female friend of mine was all over my sack when we had our first date and i decided to spray a lil sum sumbefore we met up....

this is what im usually rockin...

nd637.jpg
32480747-300x300-0-0_Bvlgari_Bvlgari_Black_Cologne_for_Men_by_Bvlgari_E.jpg

cant lose with these...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I bought that Usher cologne but I can't smell it on me after like an hour or two. Even if I spray a lot. So im rockin with the Armani code, Sean John, and Polo double black. I need a good winter cologne though.

I think imma start getting the small bottles because I NEVER finish a whole bottle of cologne.
That's the whole point. Your not supposed to smell it on YOURSELF after hours of spraying. I can't stand when people put on 4-5 spraysof anything on that when i pass by them my nostrils start to burn. I put 1 spray in the air and walk into it, than maybe maybe a spray on my wrist

roll.gif

My brother and I, would always get joop in our stocking every Christmas. We came up with a saying "Joop smells like poop".

While there's nothing wrong with sticking with the tried and true, it's also not a bad idea to switch it up to some new scents that may potentially bebetter.

Back
Top Bottom