There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Not all women have hidden agendas she might actually be in love with your $$%.

But 20 years later after you become something and she grows out of love why wouldn't she divorce you and cash out in this capitalist society?

Love is temporary. You fall in and out of it. Your grandparents only stuck together because of religious and social stigmas.

Not all women have hidden agendas she might actually be in love with your $$%.

But 20 years later after you become something and she grows out of love why wouldn't she divorce you and cash out in this capitalist society?

Love is temporary. You fall in and out of it. Your grandparents only stuck together because of religious and social stigmas.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

anyone that gives LDJ credit of any kind is ******ed
I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
your not special so stop it 5.
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).
I'm not different, but I am very different from you....and like I said I'm very thankful for it
smokin.gif
. Not sure who to be thankful to (probably my mother
pimp.gif
), cause I'm not more deserving of it than anyone else. But I wake up everyday and appreciate not being like YOU.
wink.gif

I don't know what LDJ is known for on this thread but the statement he made in the last page has a lot of truth in it. Funny thing is I don't necessarily think everyone should agree with it. I'm totally fine with you not agreeing with it.....a lot of stupid #$$$ gets said on NT, his wasn't one of them.
ohwell.gif

And as far as ******ed people go you SHOULD be PC about it. There are many un-PC/down right disgusting terms I could use to describe a black woman like yourself that you wouldn't be happy with.

LOL @ "being lost as a man", you clearly wouldn't be saying that if I worship an invisible man in the sky. How is not having your belief, not a belief? It is my belief that your beliefs lack legitimacy. See how that works? Those are my set of beliefs, they just so happen to be different from yours.

I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).

Which you in so many words proved my point. I never asked for nor care for approval/validation. Show me one time, in any instance that I have ever posted on any subject matter and seeked this. What i stated are facts. You going against it shows how unintelligent you are.

I stated that regardless if I have a baby shower, signed a birth certificate, had a baby shower, celebrated being a father none of that changes the fact that if i inpregnate a woman and she delivers the child I am a father and will always be one, regardless if i do any of the things mentioned.
How is that ******ed thinking exactly?

Someone said that im not committed have love for my kids becuase i didnt have a ceremony wear a ring or sign some papers. Yet i been at it for 15+ yrs solid straight. that is a fact. Common sense would say that i believe and have committed to loving caring being there for my family.

That would be like your employer (based on your thoughts i know you work under someone follow suite/beat to another man) saying we dont think your serious committed to the company even though youve been here and worked hard consistantly everyday for 15-20 years, because you didnt sign a contract,have a ceremony, tell the whole world you been here for 15-20+ years. How ******ed and stupid is that logic, well lack there of logic.

I also said that marriage and its origins stem from the ultimate unification and bond between ppl to make/create one. If thats not a life together and/or a child then what is it exactly? Thats a fact, so if a fact is ******ed and stupid then ill go on being stupid and ******ed.

And who are you to determine what a man is and isnt. i could easily say you arent one because your life is contigent and lead by what others think and choose and decide whats best for you aka work for a company, have a boss follow the social norms, following dress codes etc..

If you are older then 30 id be very surprise. And id be very surprise if wasnt the stereotypical middle upper/lower class person who follows suite with most ppl of your age bracket and demographic.

But let me guess i only wear what i wear do the whole facebook twitter thing etc all the other stereotypical things and followings and beliefs you follow because you just do it, and not because your lost have no sense of direction and always behind the next man.

You know you remind me of something my father says. You know whats the difference between the 10th dog and the 2nd dog in a path of wolves? Ill let you ponder and figure out that one.

But you got it its nice to see you your own man come and go as you please, have a well established and successful life, wife kids etc so you know exactly what you talking bout huh.

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Which you in so many words proved my point. I never asked for nor care for approval/validation. Show me one time, in any instance that I have ever posted on any subject matter and seeked this. What i stated are facts. You going against it shows how unintelligent you are.

I stated that regardless if I have a baby shower, signed a birth certificate, had a baby shower, celebrated being a father none of that changes the fact that if i inpregnate a woman and she delivers the child I am a father and will always be one, regardless if i do any of the things mentioned.

Someone said that im not committed have love for my kids becuase i didnt have a ceremony wear a ring or sign some papers. Yet i been at it for 15+ yrs solid straight. that is a fact. Common sense would say that i believe and have committed to loving caring being there for my family.

That would be like your employer (based on your thoughts i know you work under someone follow suite/beat to another man) saying we dont think your serious committed to the company even though youve been here and worked hard consistantly everyday for 15-20 years, because you didnt sign a contract,have a ceremony, tell the whole world you been here for 15-20+ years. How ******ed and stupid is that logic, well lack there of logic.

I also said that marriage and its origins stem from the ultimate unification and bond between ppl to make/create one. If thats not a life together and/or a child then what is it exactly? Thats a fact, so if a fact is ******ed and stupid then ill go on being stupid and ******ed.

And who are you to determine what a man is and isnt. i could easily say you arent one because your life is contigent and lead by what others think and choose and decide whats best for you aka work for a company, have a boss follow the social norms, following dress codes etc..

If you are older then 30 id be very surprise. And id be very surprise if wasnt the stereotypical middle upper/lower class person who follows suite with most ppl of your age bracket and demographic.

But let me guess i only wear what i wear do the whole facebook twitter thing etc all the other stereotypical things and followings and beliefs you follow because you just do it, and not because your lost have no sense of direction and always behind the next man.

You know you remind me of something my father says. You know whats the difference between the 10th dog and the 2nd dog in a path of wolves? Ill let you ponder and figure out that one.

But you got it its nice to see you your own man come and go as you please, have a well established and successful life, wife kids etc so you know exactly what you talking bout huh.

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno man, I don't really pay attention to ur posts but the heat you just got is mind-bottling. Like getting your mind in a bottle. I don't even necessarily think anyone should agree with it, but to call it ******ed in the sea of ignorance that is NT simply makes no sense. And isn't it funny/ironic how people never live up to their labels?

And the point you made about "being a man" is spot on. People trivialize what it means to be a man to the point were the most important aspects are de-emphasized. Being most people's definition of a "Real man" is overrated. It's like a dead-beat father calling your worth as a man into question.

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno man, I don't really pay attention to ur posts but the heat you just got is mind-bottling. Like getting your mind in a bottle. I don't even necessarily think anyone should agree with it, but to call it ******ed in the sea of ignorance that is NT simply makes no sense. And isn't it funny/ironic how people never live up to their labels?

And the point you made about "being a man" is spot on. People trivialize what it means to be a man to the point were the most important aspects are de-emphasized. Being most people's definition of a "Real man" is overrated. It's like a dead-beat father calling your worth as a man into question.

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

what about the wife of your best friend that you got pregnant and then the child you didn't support? Does she know you are her father yet? I have to go back to the post where you were bragging about it. Look I didn't really read your *!%! in this post. You are nothing to me. How you have presented yourself so far has shown me you ain't *!%! and will never have anything to say that I will take into any consideration for being truth. I skim everything you write. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

what about the wife of your best friend that you got pregnant and then the child you didn't support? Does she know you are her father yet? I have to go back to the post where you were bragging about it. Look I didn't really read your *!%! in this post. You are nothing to me. How you have presented yourself so far has shown me you ain't *!%! and will never have anything to say that I will take into any consideration for being truth. I skim everything you write. 

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not different, but I am very different from you....and like I said I'm very thankful for it
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
), cause I'm not more deserving of it than anyone else. But I wake up everyday and appreciate not being like YOU.
wink.gif

I don't know what LDJ is known for on this thread but the statement he made in the last page has a lot of truth in it. Funny thing is I don't necessarily think everyone should agree with it. I'm totally fine with you not agreeing with it.....a lot of stupid #$$$ gets said on NT, his wasn't one of them.
ohwell.gif

And as far as ******ed people go you SHOULD be PC about it. There are many un-PC/down right disgusting terms I could use to describe a black woman like yourself that you wouldn't be happy with.

LOL @ "being lost as a man", you clearly wouldn't be saying that if I worship an invisible man in the sky. How is not having your belief, not a belief? It is my belief that your beliefs lack legitimacy. See how that works? Those are my set of beliefs, they just so happen to be different from yours.

See anton i coulda went on stereotypes etc with being a black woman and could throw all sorts of rants and ignorance while some would probably be valid and true. But im not on that peabrained jilted jumpoff, ignorant thought process aka lipstick alley. And well imma just leave it as that.

Its so many things avenues i could take throw out especially... But i wont because stats will remain stats, facts will remain facts, why things are how they are in certain aspects of life in regards to race relations the stereotypes that surround them, and the state in which they manifest will all stay the same and remain intact. And its funny how wont say certain ppl throw out there very own history facts beliefs, have them stripped from the forcefully, and buy into and support reasoning thoughts beliefs that was used and is used to place them whether personally or said group in a whole in the detriment they are in now.

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

ohwell.gif

See anton i coulda went on stereotypes etc with being a black woman and could throw all sorts of rants and ignorance while some would probably be valid and true. But im not on that peabrained jilted jumpoff, ignorant thought process aka lipstick alley. And well imma just leave it as that.

Its so many things avenues i could take throw out especially... But i wont because stats will remain stats, facts will remain facts, why things are how they are in certain aspects of life in regards to race relations the stereotypes that surround them, and the state in which they manifest will all stay the same and remain intact. And its funny how wont say certain ppl throw out there very own history facts beliefs, have them stripped from the forcefully, and buy into and support reasoning thoughts beliefs that was used and is used to place them whether personally or said group in a whole in the detriment they are in now.

I don't get why this thread is still goin on.

Why do two people get married? They love each other that much to want to get married.
Loving each other that much and taking a relationship to that level is not a benefit that OP recognizes.

The stage is set for a debate that really doesn't need to take place. People getting so worked up
laugh.gif

Why do two people get married? They love each other that much to want to get married.
Loving each other that much and taking a relationship to that level is not a benefit that OP recognizes.

The stage is set for a debate that really doesn't need to take place. People getting so worked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by nealraj006

There is something to be gained from marriage, that's why it's been around for many thousands of years. It's not simply an advent of modern culture. The modern meaning of marriage has changed significantly though. Check out "Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human" for more information
Marriage also used to be strictly arranged as well, though. "Have my daughter for eight goats and four blankets."

laugh.gif
You're thinking about a very short timeline. I'm speaking of tens of thousands of years ago.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thereis something to be gained from marriage, that's why it's been aroundfor many thousands of years. It's not simply an advent of modernculture. The modern meaning of marriage has changed significantlythough. Check out "Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human" for moreinformation

So hasracism/rape/murder/stealing/slavery/prejudice/ etc... So are all thosegood things something positive to be gained in society? I mean some ofthese things have gained ppl things although alot of it has hurt. Butthey are still things/thoughts idealogies that have been around andpracticed for thousands of years. And if we are talking about theorigins and true definition of marriage then its the unification of twoppl to create become one. And that can only truly happen with the birthof a kid so.... By true definition of marriage there are no babymammas/daddies etc. Once you get knocked up/knock someone up you areinfact bonded for life due to the fact you have created one, that beingthe child.
All of the crime that you speak of is notnearly as widespread as marriage. Most people get married, very fewpeople actually commit crimes that you stated. There's a reason thatpeople are expected to get married. Read the book I mentioned to seewhat I mean.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

There is something to be gained from marriage, that's why it's been around for many thousands of years. It's not simply an advent of modern culture. The modern meaning of marriage has changed significantly though. Check out "Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human" for more information
Marriage also used to be strictly arranged as well, though. "Have my daughter for eight goats and four blankets."

laugh.gif
You're thinking about a very short timeline. I'm speaking of tens of thousands of years ago.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thereis something to be gained from marriage, that's why it's been aroundfor many thousands of years. It's not simply an advent of modernculture. The modern meaning of marriage has changed significantlythough. Check out "Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human" for moreinformation

So hasracism/rape/murder/stealing/slavery/prejudice/ etc... So are all thosegood things something positive to be gained in society? I mean some ofthese things have gained ppl things although alot of it has hurt. Butthey are still things/thoughts idealogies that have been around andpracticed for thousands of years. And if we are talking about theorigins and true definition of marriage then its the unification of twoppl to create become one. And that can only truly happen with the birthof a kid so.... By true definition of marriage there are no babymammas/daddies etc. Once you get knocked up/knock someone up you areinfact bonded for life due to the fact you have created one, that beingthe child.
All of the crime that you speak of is notnearly as widespread as marriage. Most people get married, very fewpeople actually commit crimes that you stated. There's a reason thatpeople are expected to get married. Read the book I mentioned to seewhat I mean.

nerd.gif

say what?

nerd.gif

say what?

Originally Posted by megachamploo

laugh.gif

Yea I don't understand why people are getting heated in this thread. There are no wrong answers. It would be interesting to see how what this thread would be like if NT had more salty un-wed women.
laugh.gif
The pressure on women to get married is immense.

Originally Posted by megachamploo

laugh.gif

Yea I don't understand why people are getting heated in this thread. There are no wrong answers. It would be interesting to see how what this thread would be like if NT had more salty un-wed women.
laugh.gif
The pressure on women to get married is immense.

Once the poster child against romance – professing he feels "few emotions," has "never been in love" and "does not believe in marriage" – Leonardo DiCaprio is now singing a different tune. 

"I want to get married and have children," the star of the upcoming Body of Lies andRevolutionary Road, 33, tells Parade. "In saying that, I realize I am contradicting everything I've said before. I absolutely believe in marriage." 
As for his declarations of the past – and shooting an arrow through Cupid's heart – he says, "No, I don't agree with any of that. It sounds like the ignorance of youth to me. When did I say that? Three or four years ago? Hey, we grow up real fast." 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20230075,00.html

Once the poster child against romance – professing he feels "few emotions," has "never been in love" and "does not believe in marriage" – Leonardo DiCaprio is now singing a different tune. 

"I want to get married and have children," the star of the upcoming Body of Lies andRevolutionary Road, 33, tells Parade. "In saying that, I realize I am contradicting everything I've said before. I absolutely believe in marriage." 
As for his declarations of the past – and shooting an arrow through Cupid's heart – he says, "No, I don't agree with any of that. It sounds like the ignorance of youth to me. When did I say that? Three or four years ago? Hey, we grow up real fast." 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20230075,00.html

this is always said when it comes to marriage..."whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers...." > SMH

this is always said when it comes to marriage..."whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers...." > SMH

Back
Top Bottom