THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Incredible 2nd half adjustments by Spo. I'm not going to get ahead of myself but, my young son did well...but was it good enough to supplant RIO?

I would much rather have Cole out there than Rio right now.

Rio is a TO machine right now, and is not nearly the defender and is struggling offensivy. Both making shots and making plays

Incredible 2nd half adjustments by Spo. I'm not going to get ahead of myself but, my young son did well...but was it good enough to supplant RIO?

As much as Mario is pissing me off all series so far, I like Cole as a change of pace backup PG. Cole and Wade are really giving us that extra boost we need this series!!

I was waiting for wade to hit one more 3, then do his classic look at his hand on fire celebration lol

LeBron's defense: the effort, the energy and intensity, the execution, and him really taking that challenge was sooo dope

i hope we jump on them from the gate. just put our foot on there neck and crush there souls tonight lol

Decent half. Only reason why I say decent is because it seems like we're suppose to be up be 12+ but they're still hanging around. A couple of our shot selections are questionable but I think we should pull away towards late in the game.

Back
Top Bottom