THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

All this LeBron to Cleveland talk is so weird lately. I guess people would like LeBron more if he never had it so "easy" in Miami? Like the suffering of being with a team and ownership/management that couldn't get it done for 8 years is an attractive situation Bron would want to go back to..? Hearing so called "experts" play with the thought of Bron leaving a ideal and comfortable situation here in Miami for a huge unknown and unproven Cavs team at this stage in Brons career would be very foolish for him to take the chance at. Going back to play for and owner who bad mouthed him and tried to embarrass and ridicule him for leaving a sinking situation in Cleveland would be a unrealistic and unsmart on LeBrons behalf. I think we're in a good situation to retain Bron with or without winning a ring this offseason if we make it to the finals. Pat Riley would make the necessary adjustments like he always does and like he has been doing since the big 3 came together.

Just my thoughts on this forever on going conclusion of "is LeBron going to stay in Miami after this season or should he bolt back to his hometown Cleveland Cavailars".

Going back to a rebuilding Cleveland is most likely not going to happen.

Plus Bron loves it in Miami. The culture, La Familia!

The Don will take care of the roster.

I lived in Cleveland for awhile. As some of you might know, I was a neighbor and knew that scum Ariel Castro personally (My wife and his oldest daughter were best friends).

I can tell you this, cLeveLand is a dump. I don't regret my time there but it's no Wade county.

He'll probably opt in. It really depends on if bosh leaves and pat's ability to reload. Shard, battier, Hamilton, Douglas and Beas will probably be gone. Chalmers might chase the money too.

I can see Vince Carter coming down to the South Beach. I think Beasley will be back. Someone might throw money at Rio although a good portion of teams are set at the PG position so that might not be the case. But enough about the offseason. The postseason is still going on. The Magic Number is 7!!

Saturday till we see the fellas get another win. Seems cruel and inhumane to wait that long. However, D-Whistle proved our theory guys, he was never hurt. Superior coaching job by our staff.

Wade looks immensely better than previous years.

We need to protect home court. I do not want to see them come out flat!

I wish people would give up on the pipe dream of lebron leaving. it doesnt make sense in ANY way. period. let that ish go.

I don't think he'll see anytime unless one of our bigs get in foul trouble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom