THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I know Larry mj and Bird calling eachother on sum..... hey we can't win alone let's join up

Not ***** made at all right? Haha

#loveit
Why do you continue this argument when the bulls tried to do the same Excat thing? All those players had hall of famers on there side already and mj had 2 hall of famers with a hall of fame coach. Go cry a river

Ray Allen has been nice this series man.

So has Wade! :pimp:

And dont get me started on Norris :smokin

Last edited:
I really need wade to pick it up here lol. I entered a contest guessing how much He would score to get 100 off the website. I said 27

Another foul...
Indy got them Uncle Ruckus referees 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I really hope either wade or bron sit down at the podium and say what does Paul George think about the refs today?

So ESPN just showed every LeBron foul, I played each one in slow motion and ALL except for "maybe" that ticky tac call on Hibbert for the and 1 was a foul.

For anybody to celebrate that the Heat lost or the Pacers won is fooling themselves. Bron played less then half the game and that bum team only won by 3

Also why Lance doesn't get more technicals or fouls from the refs is mind boggling. He was tethering on what I thought unsportsmanlike they whole game.

I liked the resolve by our bench. Anderson will be available game 6 and I can't wait to see him back on the court

Yeah..

Lance does play very unsportsmanship like.

And idk man I think bron should have been at 3 fouls and not 5

Thats crazy that they only won by 3, with bron not playing almost at all.
Its all good tho, Heat in 6 like i said.

Back
Top Bottom