THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I honestly don't know why spo gives shard minutes, I'm thinking maybe Beas is too much of a liability on D?

Rashard gets minutes because Spo trusts him. He's 6'10, does his job, and usually makes his threes. It's as simple as that. He played okay in game two and they won.

Spo went with James Jones in game 3 primarily because the bench wasn't getting it done and he was searching for a spark.

i don't think Beasley gets any burn this series because Spo doesn't trust Beasley yet.

So mad LeBron couldn't finish off the 50 point game, but glad the team won.

I need more energy from Wade. He looked terrible in the 4th quarter. Bosh played solid and made a huge shot to win the game. Our bench has to show up in game 5.

#LetsGoHeat

Great win team almost had me pass out of high blood pressure.

But one thing, Wade box score wasn't bad 7-13 15 points but he played incredible sloppy and looks unfazed during key moments in the game. Also I hope Spo gives James Jones continued minutes for the rest of the playoffs I love his style if okay and his 3 point shot.

Bosh stays clutch from 3
pimp.gif

:wow: this dude urbetterthanme reported me and got me banned from the damn nba thread for talking smack about kd

bruh aint you a heat fan? traitor :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom