THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

We need to play better. We had a couplemof good stretches but it still kinda seems like Heat play like these teams are gonna roll over

i wonder what pacers are we gonna get...

The Heat seem to bring the best out of them so I expect the Pacers to be competitive. But at the end of the day the Heat should win because they are the more mentally strong team.

This Heat team sticks together and seem to play better under pressure.... the Pacers seems to falter.

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

Game 1: Sunday at @Pacers 3:30 p.m. ABC.

Game 2: Tuesday at @Pacers 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

Game 3: Sat. May 24 at @MiamiHEAT 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

Game 4: Mon. May 26 at @MiamiHEAT 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

Game 5*: Wed. May 28 at @Pacers 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

Game 6*: Fri. May 30 at @MiamiHEAT 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

Game 7*: Sun. June 1 at @Pacers 8:30 p.m. ESPN.

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish). Note: No local television broadcasts in NBA playoffs after first round.

The NBA Finals will begin on Thursday, June 5.

I'm curious to what pacers team shows up.

I'm tempted to pick Miami in 5 but part of me thinks Indiana will play better then they did in the first 2 rounds.

The 08 celtics were the perfect example of a team who looked every vunerable in the early rounds against weaker teams but came on strong in the later rounds against better teams which is why I won't completely disregard Indy. I hope its a good series though.

Btw does air freshh still post? His heat posts during 2011 were pure gold.

Considering that Turner and Stephenson are throwing hands before games, PG piped Hibbert's girl, and Vogel gonna Vogel, I think we got this in the bag boys :lol:

no air fresh here, havent seen him post in a while... im just waiting for battier to step and hit his 3s...
i wouldnt mind seeing beasley vs lance...

If we can win one of the first 2 games, I see us winning all of our home games, thus winning this series in 5 or 6. :smokin

Damn no TNT coverage for this one
mean.gif
ESPN/ABC and TNT switch coverage of the conference finals every year.

And every year the east plays on ESPN, I cringe. Mike Breen will be slurping and burping Paul George and Roy Hibbert. 

Miami in 5. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh know how crucial this matchup is. Eliminating them for the 3rd time in a row would put pressure on Indy's org to switch up personnel.  It's going to take more than just natural distain to beat the defending champs. 

I have us in 6. Wade has been better than last year but not at the level we need him to be at except for that last game.

We need Wade to play top level and Bosh to get his 16-20 lol. And we HAVE to try to marginalize their rebounding advantage.

The more I think about it, I think the Pacers are an easier match-up for the Heat. The Nets actually have great shot makers on their team, the Pacers.... not so much.

The Nets play a similar style to the Heat... they play position-less basketball and have a versatile lineup which is hard to scheme for. They had shot makers at every position that created a lot of problems for the Heat defensively. Shaun Livingston, Joe Johnson, and Mirza Teletovic are prime examples players the Heat struggled to stop.

We know what the Pacers are... they slow you down defensively, but can't score on offense. If Haslem can continue to bother Roy Hibbert we have a great chance to sweep the Pacers. Paul George, Lance Stevenson, George Hill are too inconsistent. Their best weapon is David West, he's the only Pacer player who creates match up problems for the Heat.

Udonis Haslem will be very important this series

Last edited:
Wade will be important too.

He looks immensely better this year than ge did last years playoffs. But idk he hasnt played at his top level even though physicslly he looks sharp

drewsone drewsone

I agree and Lance has already started adding fuel to the fire saying he's gonna try to make Wade knees flare up. You can tell the Heat already have the mental edge this series.

Back
Top Bottom