THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

3 pters in general. Not doing a good job closing out on them. That plus how poor our offensive flow has been 2nd half

James Jones needs to take lewis minutes. Its almost like he's automatic from 3. Neither play good defense so it doesn't effect that

Don't think Spo will give Beas any real minutes lol.
I do think James jones should get Rashard's minutes though.

Tele did go off again! and Joe Johnson was had like 5 threes as well... we did a poor job of taking the 3 away from them. On the offensive side we didn't execute well in the 2nd half at all.

what were our issues last night? Did Brooklyn just come out playing hard or was there something else?

what were our issues last night? Did Brooklyn just come out playing hard or was there something else?
3rd quarter we only scored I think it was 13 points. And it was one of those games for Brooklyn where all there 3s were going on. Just one of those games you take the L and move on

Lebron came out and said he wants James Jones to get more minutes. Let's see if reshard loses some next game

They made 15-25 threes or something of the sort. So that was probably the biggest factor.

But we did lose offensive continuity in the second half.

Game day fellas! I have a good feeling we won't take another L today, Brooklyn won't shoot 3s like that again.

was it just me or was battier stinking it up out there?

That's just about every game for Shane. Spo needs to insert James Jones and play Beasley much more. Shane and Rashard aren't giving us that edge that we need. Game 3 James Jones scored 9 points in 8 min, he probably would've had 11 if Livingston didn't foul him on a go ahead easy layup. Battier had 2 points in 21min (with about 3 missed wide open 3 pointers) that's not gonna cut it to win a ring this year especially if he's starting. IMO

Offensively Battier sucked. He still can draw charges though lmao.

I see no point of Lewis being out there

Back
Top Bottom