THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

The 8 day layoff benefited the Heat tonight. They looked like they were well rested and came out swinging.

I expect a much more competitive outing for game 2, but I think they will hold home court. I just hope Birdman is good for next game.

#LetsGoHeat

^^^ I think BK is going to come out tonight with a huge sense of urgency to out play us in the first half, we just got to come out strong and duplicate what we did game 1.

Also Birdman Birdman (Shaq voice) is healthy and ready to go tonight.

Just one day after the guy who got drafted after him gets named MVP, Greg Oden drops this gem.... "I'm one of the biggest bust in NBA history"

Poor Guy :smh:

I really feel bad for oden. But in reality he has a chance next year to come into training camp with a chance to fight for a spot in the rotation for good. He should be in better shape then he is now should feel stronger. And just have a whole season of practice time and some playing time under his belt. He hasnt had any set backs on his knees this year which is good.

Just one day after the guy who got drafted after him gets named MVP, Greg Oden drops this gem.... "I'm one of the biggest bust in NBA history"

Poor Guy
mean.gif
must be terrible to know that about yourself. must be a TERRIBLE feeling.

Really turned up the intensity in that 4th. Every shot was contested Espically mirzas 3s he didn't have one open look in the second half

Great win by the Heat tonight. They stuck together and grounded out a much needed victory. Jesus Shuttlesworth was on another level, great effort by him... the real "Mr. Big Shot"

On another note, is it me or is the commentating on ESPN just awful. Hubie Brown complaining about the calls that go in the Heat favor, Mike Tirico and his useless color commentary, and the Bill Simmons... one of the biggest Heat haters in the media.

After the Heat go 6-0 and defeat a desperate team this idiot says the Heat play old. Then follows up and says the Clippers/Thunder should beat them, etc.... WTF??? I hate ESPN!
:smh:

Edit: Simmons also said Ray Allen had an "alright game"... Just laughable

Last edited:
Great win by the Heat tonight. They stuck together and grounded out a much needed victory. Jesus Shuttlesworth was on another level, great effort by him... the real "Mr. Big Shot"

On another note, is it me or is the commentating on ESPN just awful. Hubie Brown complaining about the calls that go in the Heat favor, Mike Tirico and his useless color commentary, and the Bill Simmons... one of the biggest Heat haters in the media.

After the Heat go 6-0 and defeat a desperate team this idiot says the Heat play old. Then follows up and says the Clippers/Thunder should beat them, etc.... WTF??? I hate ESPN!
:smh:

He's still upset we ******* on Boston in 2010 and 2011

mean.gif

They can hate all they want while the Heatles get their 3rd in a row. 

No competition 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom