THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Gorgeous offensive sets being ran here....All credit to Spo! Proud of our coach

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]W[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]16-15-14[/COLOR]-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Last edited:
Really liked the defense we saw today with the starting unit out there. I wanna see another complete game from them tho like this.

An easy 17 points and 6 assist for Wade. I just love watching him play... so fluid.

The Michael Jordan stare down on the fast break was :lol:

The juxtaposition of these two players is a beautiful. Wade is like water and slithers and fits between the cracks of the defense, while LeBron is like solid rock. He's dependable and reaches his ultimate form as haters chip away at his flaws and weaknesses. Almost like Doomsday from the comics. I mean... who shoots 57% from the field over an 82 game season?? I am in awe watching this team play. We are so blessed to be Heat fans... :smokin

Last edited:
We're the only high seed that's really taking care of business

I hope every other first round series goes 7
laugh.gif
It's looking like it 
laugh.gif

Bron staring down Jordan 
pimp.gif

The juxtaposition of these two players is a beautiful. Wade is like water and slithers and fits between the cracks of the defense, while LeBron is like solid rock. He's dependable and reaches his ultimate form as haters chip away at his flaws and weaknesses. Almost like Doomsday from the comics. I mean... who shoots 57% from the field over an 82 game season?? I am in awe watching this team play. We are so blessed to be Heat fans...
smokin.gif
That's what I'm saying man. I love basketball, how could I not root for these dudes? LeBron the King, Flash, and Bosh is the most discredited PF in the league, having almost everything the other forwards have in the game. People can hate all they want, but this team is one of the greats, en route to being the greatest hopefully 
pimp.gif

I'd be worried about to much rest. Bkn is gonna go at least 6 maybe 7 and were gonna have at least a week off. We could come out slow and rusty come game 1

I'm with anything that keeps Wade fresh for the upcoming series. We need that sweep, Brooklyn might be a tough one. Will try to get some Barclays tickets if it goes down.

I'd be worried about to much rest. Bkn is gonna go at least 6 maybe 7 and were gonna have at least a week off. We could come out slow and rusty come game 1

While rust is a factor the biggest thing with this team is effort. If they give max effort they should win the game/series over Brooklyn.

While we're are on vacation for a week I think I'll become a part-time raptors, hawks, wizards, mavs, and memphis fan :smokin

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds
Heat play Sunday at 1 or 3:30, or play Tuesday night. There. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom