THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Still in awe over the job LeBron did on Paul George tonight. You could tell PG24 wanted to assert himself so badly tonight, but LBJ was having none of that.

CHAINED UP.

Espn is allowed back on in my crib great game .. I told a couple if co-workers last night I won't get over games 6 lost unless miami blows these boys out enough is enough .. And we did when Allen hit those 3 3's I was like ok we got this .... Even tho bosh numbers wasn't all that great he attacked the paint more this game had energy and did grab 8 boards .. Wade well u all saw ... Sad part of the night was seeing Battier on the bench man this slump he is in has to come to an end at some point right ? I hope he explodes in the finals like last season ... Pacers hell of a team pushed us and I'm betting we will see them again ..

Now that was Miami Heat basketball :pimp:

Great seeing Wade being the Wade we know he can be

Even though Bosh shot terrible, his intensity level was great and showed sings of life

Hopefully they can carry this energy into the finals and defend the title :pimp:

The Pacers are GREAT TEAM, like i said in the beginning of the season, they are the only team who will give us any competition

We've got to play with that intensity more often man. And ATTACK THE BASKET. Good **** always happens when we play like that!

I still want that god damn Witness Miami shirt from the first playoff game.

Damn, the intensity was so impressive. If they did this throughout in every game, it would've been over a week ago.

Wade tried really hard and it paid off. If he could play like this last night, then why not in the finals? I know he will get a "his knee is bothering him" free pass as soon as he has a bad game against the Spurs, but last night he showed that he doesn't deserve that free pass. He had some athletic plays and he showed no signs of pain on his face. It's clear that his knee isn't bothering him as much as some who are making excuses for him think, and most definitely not to an extent that justified his play for most of this series.

A lot of it for Wade was mental man. All playoffs he's just been going through the motions and playing very nonchalantly like he didn't care to be there. Last night he played with the effort and energy that I've grown accustomed to seeing him play with.

THE FINALS

Game 1: Thursday, June 6 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 2: Sunday June 9 at MIAMI, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 3: Tuesday, June 11 at SAS, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 4: Thursday, June 13 at SAS, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 5*: Sunday, June 16 at SAS, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 6*: Tuesday, June 18 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 7*: Thursday, June 20 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)
LETS GET THE FATHERS DAY WIN... we won last year on my birthday.. i just wanna sit with kids, drink and eat some food while watching the game.. :smokin

Really anxious to see how this series will turn out. There's no real sample size to get any kind of indication of the direction this will go lol.
But i like matching up with them better than Indy because Indy is just too big. Two big guys killing us on Indy vs. Timmy D in SA. Splitter isn't as versatile as West.

And dude look at how good Wade's mid range was during the '06 run.

Really anxious to see how this series will turn out. There's no real sample size to get any kind of indication of the direction this will go lol.
But i like matching up with them better than Indy because Indy is just too big. Two big guys killing us on Indy vs. Timmy D in SA. Splitter isn't as versatile as West.

spurs are the first championship caliber team you guys have faced this year, but then again same goes for the spurs. Great video, first and last time i rooted for wade was that series. getting my boy white chocolate a ring 
pimp.gif
 i dont know whats worse, how much wades game has dropped off since those days or how much his shoe game has dropped off (his cons > his jordans)

spurs are the first championship caliber team you guys have faced this year, but then again same goes for the spurs. Great video, first and last time i rooted for wade was that series. getting my boy white chocolate a ring 
pimp.gif

i dont know whats worse, how much wades game has dropped off since those days or how much his shoe game has dropped off (his cons > his jordans)
What? Drop off since those days? You not see wade in 08/09? First and second year with LeBron?.

Back
Top Bottom