THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Halfway Home. 
pimp.gif

One more complete half like that and we'll be fine. Miller had 3 wide open three's and didnt hit 1. This lead could be a lot more

Amazing adjustments. Amazing energy and effort. Everyone stepped up man. This. Is. MIAMI HEAT BASKETBALL!

Congrats on getting to the finals guys

hope yall beat the spurs

Thanks a lot bro. Judging by your avy just wanted to say hope yall have a good season next season too. Was kinda hoping to see a Heat vs. LA finals this year

Hopefully wade can finish off the playoffs playing like this if he plays like this were pretty much unbeatable

THE FINALS

Game 1: Thursday, June 6 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 2: Sunday June 9 at MIAMI, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 3: Tuesday, June 11 at SAS, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 4: Thursday, June 13 at SAS, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 5*: Sunday, June 16 at SAS, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 6*: Tuesday, June 18 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 7*: Thursday, June 20 at MIAMI, 9 p.m., ABC

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Last edited:
i see there being two close miami wins at home, and all you guys need is 1/3 in san antonio to close it out at home

easier said than done though

Good win tonight, full team effort. I loved every min of it.
The pacers like i said are the best team to give us problems, but like last year we always pull through

Conclusion

Overall there was too much LeBron watching. The Heat have to go at Hibbert and force the refs to make tough calls. They have to take less shots out of rhythm and get back to their game.They need to make sharper cuts to the basket when Wade or LeBron is posting up. The Heat have to have better ball movement and a more energy on defense. They have to find a way to rebound the ball by any means necessary. Its all about effort.

The team who can come out in game 7 with the most energy will win this game. The game was lost in the 3rd quarter, but I am encouraged by what I saw in the 4th quarter. We as fans should never lose faith in this team. We have been through this all before. If things don't go our way, we have to maintain our focus and continue to root this team on. We as fans owe them that!

LETS GO HEAT :smokin
I fully expect this Heat team to come out and win game 7. The Heat just have to get back to the basics and play their game.

The Heat will play a smart TEAM game.
The Heat will not continue to make careless turnovers.
The Heat will be the aggressors and create turnovers.
The Heat will play unselfish basketball.
The Heat will make their outside shots.
The Heat will have energy and go after that ball at all cost.
The Heat will force Pacers to make tougher shots.

Bosh will shoot the ball better.
Wade will have an efficient game and be a play maker.
LeBron will lead this team and do whatever it takes for his team to win.

The Miami Heat will win by playing Miami Heat basketball.

How do I know this???

I know this because that is what they have done all year. No one said winning a Championship was going to be easy.

I damn near called this thing perfectly.... :smokin

Lets celebrate tonight and get back to work tomorrow.

LETS GO HEAT!!

Back
Top Bottom