THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

The game of basketball is very simple. If LeBron can just continue to make a concerted effort in posting up, this repeat is in the bag. He is too damn big to be playing these stagnant screen and rolls, and floating around the perimeter as often as he does. Stay on that block, force them to double, and it will create triggers (as Spoelstra likes to say) all over the court. Be it cutters or shooters.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise.. Unlike the last game, the Heat have several players step up, have a balanced attack and they **** all over the Pacers. Those dudes can't sniff the Heat if their players step up like they're supposed to in the playoffs. Neither can the Spurs.

Well look at that, Haslem, Allen, and Chalmers all came to play. Shout to Battier for taking a bunch of charges and being the usual pest he is towards his opponents :pimp:

There we go.

Team mates stepping up.

Adjustments made by coach.

Results in a great offensive tempo and flow and that results in better defense.

And that results in an 18 pt win. :pimp:

I've always said that if we get our game going they cannot keep up with our scoring pace. But good job Spo.

There we go.

Team mates stepping up.

Adjustments made by coach.

Results in a great offensive tempo and flow and that results in better defense.

And that results in an 18 pt win.
pimp.gif

I've always said that if we get our game going they cannot keep up with our scoring pace. But good job Spo.
we put up 70 in the first half. lol hopefully haslem can keep hitting his jumper

Yup. When PG called them out I knew that wouldve caught their attention.

Haslems jumper been broken all season haha. But glad hes stepping it up.

After the game when they won game 2 dude said something like..

"We have a big 5. Not a big 3"

I remember last year UD stepped up during the Indy series too and it made a big difference.

After the game when they won game 2 dude said something like..

"We have a big 5. Not a big 3"

I remember last year UD stepped up during the Indy series too and it made a big difference.
Wow I wanna hear that. And yea bro with out UD in game 4 we woulda went down 3-1

Yeah. Bosh came out hot but got in foul trouble quick.

I LOVE LeBron in the post too because that's honestly where our bread and butter yet. He can take PG down in the block, PG isn't big enough. If they don't help, he can get a great look and probably score or get PG in foul trouble. If they do help, LeBron's vision will make them pay.

I feel like things are starting to come together and that Ray and Shane will be out of their slumps soon. Once that happens it's a wrap. They miss wide open 3's that they've been hitting all season long.

I wonder how we would do against the Spurs though. They have a lot of offensive power too.

Yeah. Bosh came out hot but got in foul trouble quick.

I LOVE LeBron in the post too because that's honestly where our bread and butter yet. He can take PG down in the block, PG isn't big enough. If they don't help, he can get a great look and probably score or get PG in foul trouble. If they do help, LeBron's vision will make them pay.

I feel like things are starting to come together and that Ray and Shane will be out of their slumps soon. Once that happens it's a wrap. They miss wide open 3's that they've been hitting all season long.

I wonder how we would do against the Spurs though. They have a lot of offensive power too.
i feel like the spurs are a better match  up for us then the pacers. idk OKC plays a similar style of ball as us just not as well and not as many shooters and took them out in 6. i just dont wanna look to far ahead yet i dont wanna jinx it lol.

i feel like the spurs are a better match  up for us then the pacers. idk OKC plays a similar style of ball as us just not as well and not as many shooters and took them out in 6. i just dont wanna look to far ahead yet i dont wanna jinx it lol.

Yeah. Me either.
Spurs might be better for us because they play at more a pace that we like. But TP likes running through 7 screens on one position haha.
That and they've got Timmy D, which OKC does not have. But it's less to worry about IMO than Roy and D. West. The Pacer's bigs are straight bullies.

Tim is finesse.

Yea but I mean okc beat the spurs in 6 last year playing the same style of ball we do just not as good. Chalmers ball pressure on TP would slow him down a bit and bosh vs Duncan would be a good match up to watch

I forgot we turned the ball over only 5 times today! That's huge!
Indy was getting a lot of good looks in transition because firs two games we've been SUPER sloppy.

And yeah, but we'll see. I think we should be able to edge out the Spurs. Pat will have to give Spo some tips though! Lol. Coach Pop is a hell of a coach.

My dude at #1 doeeee... that dunk was live when I was watching the game man!

Nice lift D. Wade!

Inside the NBA: Dwyane Wade Interview | Pacers vs Heat | May 26, 2013 | Game 3 - lets go heat chants in indiana

:lol: @ the "Lets go Heat" chants interrupting his interview at 3:20

Last edited:
Bro. D. Wade carries himself so well off-court. No homo lmao.

But Bosh is probably the most well-spoken.

The home cooking is asinine. 

LeBron just happens to foul out on an Indy win?

All the stars in foul trouble?

**** outta here. 

Back
Top Bottom