THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

The home cooking is asinine. 

LeBron just happens to foul out on an Indy win?

All the stars in foul trouble?

**** outta here. 

When we lose the refs have nothing to do with it bro, says the rest of the world lol.

We just couldnt make shots. And the foul trouble really hurt us.

It felt like Indy got a lot more calls but whatever haha.

Gonna be a long series.

I can't believe we're struggling with this pacers team. It's really hard to beat them if every game except for our game 3 game all of our stars are in foul trouble. That travel call on wade was huge! Not only did he not travel, Shane Battier swished his 3pt shot to make it a 1 point game with about 36 seconds left.

It's just to much of a struggle :smh:

And why did we abandon Lebron in the low post?

Tough loss tonight but .... fixable mistakes and getting back to fundamentals i.e. boxing out will yield better results. Refs have no part in this ... good and bad calls go both ways plain and simple!

Offensive rebounding of Indiana killed Miami. Can't give teams that many boards and expect that they won't score

Yeah. Cant imagine another game where Wade, Bron, and Bosh are all in foul trouble and have bad shooting nights.
That changed things up alright.

Didnt think Wade traveled either but whatever.

And from what I seen, when Bron was in the post they doubled or he took bad fadeaways.

One good thing from tonights game though:

LeBron is pissed.

I also agree that we need to box out more. We get caught watching the ball a lot and theyd get the offensive board.

Just still cant believe all 3 of them had bad shooting nights and foul trouble.

3 game series now. And 2 of them are in Miami.

When we lose the refs have nothing to do with it bro, says the rest of the world lol.

We just couldnt make shots. And the foul trouble really hurt us.

It felt like Indy got a lot more calls but whatever haha.

Gonna be a long series.
Nah dude I don't mean to come across like that. But come one, when was the last time LeBron's been fouled out in a playoff game? That Boston game 4...and that was RIGGED beyond repair. And ultimately yeah, shots weren't falling. But it's all good. We'll pull through in 7. 

Game of runs and 50/50 plays pacers won all 5 50/50 plays and ended the game with a 10-3 run .. Miami must be able to hold on to leads

Lebron will beast game 5 looked visibly upset after that 6th foul ... Guys like lance Stephenson can not go off like he did tonight again ..

Regardless of the officiating, the Heat flat out played like ****. Team was taking bad shots, the open looks weren't hitting, stupid turnovers were committed, and we simply got dominated on the boards. You cannot win a playoff basketball game playing that poorly, frankly I'm surprised it was even as close as it was until the end. There is no way we lose the series though.

Game of runs and 50/50 plays pacers won all 5 50/50 plays and ended the game with a 10-3 run .. Miami must be able to hold on to leads

Lebron will beast game 5 looked visibly upset after that 6th foul ... Guys like lance Stephenson can not go off like he did tonight again ..

Lance ripped them a new one just like thevKnicks. Don't start thinking its a fluke.

^ did I say it was a fluke I said we must not let him go off like he did tonight again ... TF

Anyways we split just gotta take care of home court ...

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: Why won't they let him be great???

If bosh only takes 6 shots a game were not gonna get it done.

Yeah, that was the problem.. Bosh not TAKING enough shots on a night where he shot 1-6. And good thing that his 6'11 "superstar" *** made it up in other ways, grabbing a phenomenal 3 rebounds in 30 minutes on a night where they were outrebounded like crazy.

Winning game 3 by such a huge amount was a bad thing. I friggin knew it. I knew that their intensity would suffer because of it.

After deciding to show up for one game, it's M.I.A.mi Heat all over again, like it has been most of these playoffs. Only in the past series it was against teams where they could afford some players not to show up.

They'll bounce back in game 5 and make a "statement", then they'll relax and lose game 6, and they'll probably win game 7 in the end.

I agree with that too. We came started flat footed. Heat get too complacent. They have to stay engaged.

And Puba i wasnt sayin anything i was jus saying how other fans of other teams/Heat haters always yell ref when we win, and dont mention refs when we lose.

Wish the refs werent so involved in this series. I think today the calls fell more with the Pacers but that doesnt change the fact that we did not play good.

Wade needs to wake the F up already. Hes playing so detached and kinda just going through the motions. Been sloppy with the handling and making bad decisions/taking bad shots.

Im ready for Bron to take this series in his own hands.

Chalmers is the very definition of streaky. he can take it to the whole and get tough shots, plus threes. Then you have the other Chalmers that is invisible, blowing layups, and getting yelled at. No medium :lol:

when it comes down to the big games tho hes always there he gets into the lane knocks down shots. defenses are so worried about the big 3 going off he basically dosent get game planed for.

Chalmers is the very definition of streaky. he can take it to the whole and get tough shots, plus threes. Then you have the other Chalmers that is invisible, blowing layups, and getting yelled at. No medium :lol:

Chalmers played great yesterday, but what about the close game 2 when he scored 6 points on 2 on 6 shooting? If he had played just a little better that game, the Heat would've won. I still remember that wide open 3 from the side where Wade passed to him instead of LeBron on a fast break. If he hit that, the Heat would've probably won that game.

The Heat's players are basically rotating when it comes to who shows up to play and who doesn't between one game to the next. Tonight it was mainly Bosh, who was beyond terrible. Wade was bad as well, even by Wade's 2013 standards which were not great to begin with. We're over the halfway point of the playoffs and I can't believe that the second leading scorer on this team that is supposed to be stacked is averaging under 15 points per game.

Woke up this morning still feeling angry about that game last night. Wade and Bosh need to step there games up for us to have any real chance of winning a ring this year.

Yeah. Bosh will show up one game and drop 17 and the next game have 6.

Wade.. i don't know man. Don't think his knee can be bugging him that much. He just has to get his head in the game man and realize what is at stake. Has to play SMARTER.

Back
Top Bottom