THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting comparing Jordan and Lebron as defenders.

Jordan is a better perimeter defender but not as versatile.

Lebron gives you bonus rim protection, but he's not as competitive and aggressive as Jordan on a night to night basis.

I think for a playoff run, I would lean towards Lebron, the rim protection is the tie breaker

but If you ask me who is going to deliver more defensive value over an 82 game season Ill lean Jordan.

giphy.gif

The all-star game? He was doing the same to him in the game right before the season was suspended:

It's easier to be a great defender in a great defensive environment. Jordan had Pippen and Grant during the first three peat and Pippen and Rodman during the second. Who did LeBron have post-Wade/Bosh and pre AD? Kyrie and Love. One season, the data showed that those two were literally THE worst pick and roll defensive duo in the entire league.

But LeBron has been an elite perimeter defender this season. If LeBron is registered as a G and not an F for this season, which he should be, what guard aside from Ben Simmons can you say for certain deserves to be selected over him for the all-defensive teams? Patrick Beverley missed a **** load of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom