THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eminem isn’t @Beach Em‘s man. It’s DaBaby. He’s mentioned going to that concert more times than Ben Simmons has attempted a non-heave three pointer.

Literally only posted about the DaBaby concert one other time besides the other day. Search for yourself. He’s also not my favorite rapper.

So he likes a rapper from North Carolina, but his sports teams are from Philadelphia and Florida. That’s on brand...

Why would I have to strictly like all teams from the same state? My baseball team is Seattle and my hockey team is Anaheim by the way.

Watched KD’s basketball documentary “Basketball County: In the Water”

Had NO idea that, that black PE coach was the first to influence basketball in the black community. And, in PG county. Ya’ll Maryland boys got that :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wonder in Lebby’s doc if the Hong Kong comments will be ignored or if there will be a segment about how the media twisted his words, which were really in support of the protestors... could see either

A similar Lebby doc would be 20 years away but as it stands today, I just don’t see him allowing anything he did or anything he didn’t accomplish to be in a negative light.

The same way MJ controls the narrative of his doc.

Which has kept it from being a 10/10. I was hoping this would be an OJ: Made in America level breakdown of his psyche but it's far from that.

SportsCenter really just had a segment “In Appreciation of LeBron” :rofl::smh: Lebby got his team working OT right now

ESPN has been Bron's Fox News from Day 0.

40 years ago OTD

EYJUco7WsAAxssG

EYJFJvwXkAI5pxN

olr604-b88899884z.120170221173806000g94lnjcs.10.jpg

@ 20 years old :sick: :sick: :sick:

But LeBron has been an elite perimeter defender this season. If LeBron is registered as a G and not an F for this season, which he should be, what guard aside from Ben Simmons can you say for certain deserves to be selected over him for the all-defensive teams? Patrick Beverley missed a **** load of games.
Marcus Smart will be 1st Team again.

I will agree that LeBron has played his best defense this season since Miami. Don't think I'd call it All-League though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom