THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have to start School for the NCAA to start games

things going get convoluted and messy based on the states, as is already the case

I hope it doesn’t and people in charge err on the side of caution, but I’m not putting anything past anyone

Today, April 15, would have been the final night games for the 2019 - 2020 NBA Season|l

31A0130D-1F48-4C66-BEFB-1D8542ED66E2.gif

Last edited:

I never really understood how Lavar was SO invested in his kids playing ball and Zo had that ridiculous bulls*t form, like how do you even allow that....
Most guys with beautiful form doesn’t just happen... they had a coach (dad, brother, uncle etc) put in the hours with them to build the foundation and stick with it. I remember my uncle took me to the courts when I was maybe 10-11 and made me stop shooting like all kids do, from my chin. He had me raise it up and shoot like a man. I wasn’t strong enough but I got my reps til it was right.
Not too long ago I asked this guy who in his 40s and his son is prob 20 and they both play in a pickup game I go to. His son is a good player but he has the old Lonzo jumpshot form. It actually goes in but it’s ugly. I asked the dad that same question, how did you let that happen? He was like man I would yell at him and try to get him to shoot normal but he just kept doing it... kinda made me give Lavar a pass but I dunno.

I don't need sports... None of do this is ridiculous
Yeah, I'm heavy into MMA and the UFC is stopping at nothing to try to put on events. There was an announcement of a card last night to take place in May that typically would be one of if not the best card in MMA history but my reaction was like meh

Same feeling I have towards the NBA. At some point you just lose the desire to have sports go on in these circumstances

Same feeling I have towards the NBA. At some point you just lose the desire to have sports go on in these circumstances

I feel you on this. When the lockdown first started I was thinking alright this isn’t too bad but sports would be really nice to pass along the time. Now I’m just hoping the world and medical professionals can get a grasp on this thing and calm it down for the sake of of saving as many lives as possible. The economy will be still be there and bounce back eventually no matter when we open back up. We can’t say the same for those who catch COVID-19 as a result of negligence and malfeasance.

Yeah, I'm heavy into MMA and the UFC is stopping at nothing to try to put on events. There was an announcement of a card last night to take place in May that typically would be one of if not the best card in MMA history but my reaction was like meh

heard it somewhere, that coulda been a play by Dana white to force the tv money.. essentially, he’s prepared to live up to his side of the bargain and force the other side to call his bluff

but I agree, seems stupid to risk anything

but I get the desperation from certain sides involved

Bron going a month without fouling >>>>>>

Don't you know?

Kawhi's low foul accomplishment is impressive.
LeBron's low foul accomplishment is proof that the league/refs are fixing games in LeBron's favor.

Also, what a weird stat to mention. This is the first time I've heard about a "steal to personal foul ratio". I've just taken a peek at the all-time steal leaders and one of the first players I looked up was Jason Kidd, who also has more steals (2684) than fouls (2572) in his career, which was significantly longer than Kawhi's.

In fact, his steal to foul ratio (1.044) is even higher than Kawhi's "one of the wildest stats ever" ratio (1.034), even though he played well over twice as many games in his career.

Last edited:
I don't feel sad or bad for KD but all of this hyper analyzation of his personality traits are pretty weird tbh

It's fun to make jokes as a fan from afar and what not but breaking down interactions with media members and sharing text messages to sell books is a bit much
Ever heard of the Jordan Rules by Sam Smith?... Text messages is clearly a thing of this era but this is not anything new from reporters with access to these guys. They have to make a living too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom