THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1B74FDE3-A0FF-4E29-A7C7-7C7626E2B23F.jpeg

It's legit wild to me the amount of NBA players who don't have indoor gyms.

I would guess that less than 1% of current guys have indoor gyms? Like actual indoor basketball gyms.

You would just assume that it would be at least a little more prevalent. Kind of like how Shaq or even T-Mac's set up is.

I guess 24/7 access to the team facility makes it kind of moot though.
Yea never forget that even though it’s a special type of job it’s still a job...Alotta cats wanna leave hoops alone when they in the crib, some of em don’t even watch or follow the game outside of their teams 4real :lol:

I would be one that doesn’t have my own court tho, rather live in a penthouse condo by the team facility and get into extracurriculars when I’m home :emoji_smiling_imp:

I wish the book went into more detail what the hell Jackson would do besides shun his assistants from talking to media and decline having a better coaching staff.

I wish the book went into more detail what the hell Jackson would do besides shun his assistants from talking to media and decline having a better coaching staff.

I remember hearing a big part of it is how hard he would push his religion on everybody while having multiple affairs going on, one of which being with a stripper who was extorting him with the D pics he sent her.

I remember hearing a big part of it is how hard he would push his religion on everybody while having multiple affairs going on, one of which being with a stripper who was extorting him with the D pics he sent her.
Book didn't dive into Jackson's religious beliefs other than he was still being a pastor in LA while coaching the Warriors.

How do you know so much about the sexual affairs and exploits of NBA players and coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom